Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/22 Preseason Game 1: Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills, 4 PM ET

NFLfan

Welcome all to what should be another exciting football season! :excited:

The Colts travel to Western NY to open the preseason against the Bills in a game that may be shown on the NFL Network for those outside of the local area.

Colts fans are excited to see what the Matt Ryan era will bring. Matt and some other starters are expected to play one quarter in this game. According to Bills head coach Sean McDermott, starting QB Josh Allen will sit this one out. 

What are your thoughts on the game? Who are you eager to see play? I know, it's an exhibition game but it is more football than we have had in six months. No injuries! Enjoy it! :colts:

waiting-game-football-season.gif

The waiting is almost over. :Wooo:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Was there for that game. Thought at the time it was going to be a great night…..  

Insult to injury I flew to Baltimore from Baton Rouge LA for that one

Joseph

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Who looks good in camp? Is Alec Pierce expected to play? I would like to see him.

I want to see

Jonathan Taylor Nfl GIF by The Undroppables

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, cjrichard said:

Was there for that game. Thought at the time it was going to be a great night…..  

Insult to injury I flew to Baltimore from Baton Rouge LA for that one

Joseph

Did the Colts lose that one? Look on the bright side. You got to see greatness from a player that you can be cheering on for many years. 

(I changed the gif.)

Wooohooo football season is finally here, even if it is pre-season.  LOL.  Hoping the game will be on the NFL network here. Was set to watch chiefs at bears and they switched over to a program about Favre. 

Anyway. hoping for a good game and no injuries. GOOOOO Colts !!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Wooohooo football season is finally here, even if it is pre-season.  LOL.  Hoping the game will be on the NFL network here. Was set to watch chiefs at bears and they switched over to a program about Favre. 

Anyway. hoping for a good game and no injuries. GOOOOO Colts !!

Colts game is on nfl network.  I noticed that too. That game is on now. But it’s also on my fox channel here.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That makes sense. Have never heard of it happening either. 
    • Not to mention that Denver’s QB room is so bad they might not have a choice. Nix walking in is already better than the rest of those QBs. 
    • Yep. MIN risked a lot drafting McCarthy. I think they have big plans for him. Might ease him in, but after the first few games, I think he's playing.   Maye is a top 3 pick. Just look at last year, where Young, Stroud and AR were all Day 1 starters.   Nix is sort of the wildcard. But I think DEN is going to be a bad team in a division they have little chance of winning, so why wouldn't he play.   Seems like 3-4 rookie QBs starting might be the norm now.    
    • This Pacers team is very exciting, they play team ball, have beautiful ball movement, and good athletes that can shoot the 3. Haliburton is young and so are others on the team, so they are going to make mistakes. They made 2 crucial one's the other night that cost them the game. They deserve to be in the Final 4, once you watch them play. You come away with, that is a damn good team.
    • It is no doubt the hardest position in sports. With me regarding QB's, it depends on what team they play for, and it depends on how likeable I see them as a personality.    For example: I will never root for a QB to do well/succeed if they play for Houston, Jacksonville, or Tennessee. Can't do it, they are in our division. Also, I will never root for a QB to do well/succeed if they play for Pittsburgh or New England either. Too much bad blood over the years with me with those teams. I can't stand either team. Attitude wise - 3 QB's I never liked were Ryan Leaf, Colin Kaepernick, and I am with you on Jay Cutler. Cutler was an odd ball that didn't seem to want to master the position but had all the talent in the world. Leaf was a jerkbutt, and I have my reasons for not liking Kaep which I won't get into in here. 
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 21,009

Moderators
    • ADnum1

ADnum1 3,154

• KB

KB 1,152

• BProland85

BProland85 2,818

• BeanDiasucci

BeanDiasucci 751