Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LVI Gameday discussion thread

ColtsGermany

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GoHorse1992 said:

Bengals proving you don’t need an elite OL to go far. As long as you have a QB who gets it out fast and playmakers who can get open. 

I hope this Super Bowl is proving to Ballard that he needs to tweak his team building strategy. Maybe not as extreme but maybe that wide receivers (Bengals) and free agency/trades (Rams) are aspects that can be stocked up on and perused more aggressively. 

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

An inaccurate vet, who despite his 2 SB MVPs, finished his career with a .500 record.

I don't disagree but he was clutch. He won when he had to. IMO, I believe Rivers was the best of the three from that draft class but he is the only one not to win a SB. (BTW, I was a fan of Rivers since his days at NC State.)

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I don't disagree but he was clutch. He won when he had to. IMO, I believe Rivers was the best of the three from that draft class but he is the only one not to win a SB. (BTW, I was a fan of Rivers since his days at NC State.)

Eli may have been clutch (or lucky, he did throw one right to Patriots corner Asante Samuel 2 plays before his game winning throw yo Burress on '07) in two of his postseasons, but in the other four he was 1 & done!

16417794177436721764211808000895_9161564109055.jpg

8 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Halftime entertainment seems to be getting worse every year.

I missed it.  I cleaned my kitchen

1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Prince still the best halftime show of all time........

Without a doubt!

6 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

So glad I am not the only one to think that. This is so lame. I like country music and not all of this crap. 

Lol. My sister said it was the best since Prince. I never watch halftime shows or commercials. I watch only for the game.

Archived