Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 18 (8/23)

Restinpeacesweetchloe

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take away a good defensive play to tip the ball at the LOS which by the way happens to all QB's and a miscommunication with a WR who may not even make the team,  Sam is actually a little

more productive then Jacob so far. For being a 6th rounder coming in cold, thats not bad.

TBH, I kind of felt Sam could of won the Vikings on his own. Reich was not kidding, Sam has

the IT factor. The kid can flat ball and pretty much put the team on his shoulders to win the 

Carolina game being down 8 late and winning by 3.

Off topic a bit: I have been by the Westfield facility quite a few times lately. That is seriously an impressive facility from outside looking in. No comparison to a place like Anderson University. I guess Westfield doing their darndest to try and keep up with Fishers while Noblesville falls farther and farther behind. :D

44 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Good thing the Colts didn't give up on Manning and Luck when they were rookies and were throwing pics left and right.

Why would they give up on Manning and Luck? They were no1 overall picks. Eason and Ehlinger are 4th and 6th round picks. That argument doesn't even make sense.

Idk about you guys but I've seen more than one comment by eagles fans saying this doesn't look like their Carson. 

If this works, and this line can keep Carson healthy, and Carson plays smart with his body like Peyton did... (please Carson be smart)

Might just be the greatest move of Ballards career. 

He looked good. Those passes were pretty. 

Archived