Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #2: Colts at Vikings, Saturday, Aug. 21st, 8pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Eason still in. Wow Reich letting him finish. I like that.

Not sure that bodes well for him tbh. If he really is the future #2, You dont play him

in the last few minutes of garbage time in a preseason game. I feel Ehlinger may

have done enough against the ones to make it a draw this game.  I could be wrong

but why play Eason if he had done enough. 

Just now, Blindside said:

Not sure that bodes well for him tbh. If he really is the future #2, You dont play him

in the last few minutes of garbage time in a preseason game. I feel Ehlinger may

have done enough against the ones to make it a draw this game.  I could be wrong

Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

Run the clock

Just now, Blindside said:

It’s actually great. Part of game flow. Can he run the clock out. It’s a test.

There should be no Backup controversy after tonight.

3 minutes ago, Blindside said:

Likely, Reich trying to give Eason a mulligan on the first half 2 min drill, which I think probably shaded heavily the overall performance today.

I'd like more clarity on why the QB situation went this way, this week, beyond, "we thought it was the right thing to do".

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Reverse of last week

He still made more nfl throws them Sam did last week. 

Just now, The Fish said:

P R E S E A S O N

watch individual performances... the final score.. meh. As long as it isn't a dysfunctional roasting.. who cares

It was just a joke. We usually don’t win Preseason games.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Likely, Reich trying to give Eason a mulligan on the first half 2 min drill, which I think probably shaded heavily the overall performance today.

I'd like more clarity on why the QB situation went this way, this week, beyond, "we thought it was the right thing to do".

Just not sure you risk an injury plus I thought Reich said they wanted to see Hundley in game 2. Seems like they are

just not quite sure yet what they have in Eason and need more tape. 

Just now, The Fish said:

P R E S E A S O N

watch individual performances... the final score.. meh. As long as it isn't a dysfunctional roasting.. who cares

Wins mean nothing right now, I agree it is pre-season. Fun to watch though and pre-season is good to evaluate talent. Like I said fun to win and watch. The wins don't count until week 1.

Archived