Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp day 8-8/6

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Nice throw, kid.  Ya got lucky.  Don't ever do it again.  :D 

Even the best of QBs take chances. The ones with the bigger arms get away with it, but even Favre had to learn his lessons the hard way.

On the flip side, when more contact is allowed by DBs, QBs like Peyton with more fluttering deliveries had issues while QBs like Brady, Rodgers and Mahomes with their better arm strength could get away with incompletions or completions without the fatal INT, IMO.

When opportunity strikes, you have to seize it and for Eason's sake and the Colts' sakes, I hope there is a QB conundrum for positive reasons. :) 

50 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Even the best of QBs take chances. The ones with the bigger arms get away with it, but even Favre had to learn his lessons the hard way.

On the flip side, when more contact is allowed by DBs, QBs like Peyton with more fluttering deliveries had issues while QBs like Brady, Rodgers and Mahomes with their better arm strength could get away with incompletions or completions without the fatal INT, IMO.

When opportunity strikes, you have to seize it and for Eason's sake and the Colts' sakes, I hope there is a QB conundrum for positive reasons. :) 

Coach did it with Brissett (gag), there is good reason to believe Ehl is running some short yardage 3rd, 4th down, and goal line useable stuff soon, very soon.
 Pretty exciting really!! Sean Payton ain't no f**l, and neither is Frank.
Attack! Attack! Attack!

8 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Wonder if waiving Milligan means we’re signing Clinton-Dix?

Could be.  Isn't one of the Davis's sitting right now?  

Good to see Rhodes back, not that he needs much practice.  Same for Muhammad.  

I'm interested in seeing if Davenport can play.

58 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Manning was fluttering and giving up a huge number of Int's in the reglar season and playoffs through FIVE YEARS!
 It wasn't until that Steeler beat down in his year 5 playoffs when he still had "happy feet", that means he blew up under pressure and threw stupid stuff, for you younguns, that he worked fanatically hard to fix his "flutter", of which his spiral Did get much tighter. He also worked fanatically hard on his throwing quick, harder, and very accurately, like Brady. He succeded.
 Cornerbacks are going to be looking to jump on the rookie, so quick double moves are a premium. Hines, Campbell, Granson can be Great at stretching the LB's sideline to sideline.

I'm sure am glad Wentz didn't go down a week before the season started!!!
 Just a reminder about what Mo-allie said about easons ball coming out from such a high point. That you can track it really well. And though he threw hard, he also shows touch. A year behind Rivers had to turn some lights on.
It makes his signing look better if Eason surprises!  

8 minutes ago, stitches said:

LET'S GO MIKE! Lets go! There is something about this guy that gives me really high hopes that I usually don't have for 7th rounders. 

I'm going to reserve any praise.  Been disappointed by camp WR stars too many times.

Archived