Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

If it wasn't bogo today I would have done Wingstop, but I get more wings, for less doing it this way

Got 60 wings(30 free), buffalo chicken sandwich w/ fries, southwestern steak sandwich w/fries 5 chicken tenders w/fries and large side of fries.

$78 later.....

It was good. Still have 30 wings left for draft.

Ordered at 5:20 and picked up at 5:50.(well my wife did)

Night off to a great start.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Got 60 wings(30 free), buffalo chicken sandwich w/ fries, southwestern steak sandwich w/fries 5 chicken tenders w/fries and large side of fries.

$78 later.....

Must be nice. There’s no options for wings where I live except Zaxbys, and their wings are not good. I have to drive an hour total for anything worth a darn. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, w87r said:

$78 later.....

I am doing 30 all by myself with onion wings and potato wedges, splitting it between today and tomorrow

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

$78 later.....

Yeah I was going to do BW3's because of bogo but when I called them they said it would be over an hour for my order to be ready. I could've been patient and waited but Wingstop is like 5 minutes from my house and the people there know me there. Everytime I call and order they recognize my voice and know my number haha . I did get 30 Hot Wings with plenty of Ranch on the side and a huge basket of Fries. Their Fries are awesome. My friend is over here now and he brought a huge bowl of homemade cheese deep and a bag nacho chips. We are set. I just opened up my 1st beer. I have a 12 pack of this beer called Voo Doo, it is 9% lmao . After about 3 I will be feeling good. My friend brought his laptop over and I have mine so I will still be here posting :thmup: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I was going to do BW3's because of bogo but when I called them they said it would be over an hour for my order to be ready. I could've been patient and waited but Wingstop is like 5 minutes from my house and the people there know me there. Everytime I call and order they recognize my voice and know my number haha . I did get 30 Hot Wings with plenty of Ranch on the side and a huge basket of Fries. Their Fries are awesome. My friend is over here now and he brought a huge bowl of homemade cheese deep and a bag nacho chips. We are set. I just opened up my 1st beer. I have a 12 pack of this beer called Voo Doo, it is 9% lmao . After about 3 I will be feeling good. My friend brought his laptop over and I have mine so I will still be here posting :thmup: 

No drinking! Save that when the Colts take a WR in the 1st round! haha jk

• Haha 3

voodoo GIF

I don't drink, but have me some mountain berry blast powerade on tap.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, w87r said:

$78 later.....

Sounds great!    Shoot me your address so I can load it up.   By car,  roughly 2000 miles.

So, I might be a little late!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

I got pizza muscat grapes and my manning jersey 

Im Weird Season 1 GIF

Muscat grapes,Don’t those have seeds and normally used for wine?  just asking Lol 

I flattened out some boneless chicken breast, stuffed them with cream cheese, jalapeños, mozzarella and wrapped them in bacon. I have them in my smoker basting them with barbecue sauce now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have like 9 28 OZ bottles of mountain berry blast powerade in the fridge, that is too funny. That is my favorite. haha 

I drink powerade, milk, and water. That's basically it for liquids. I don't drink beer, coffee, or soda. Trying to eat and drink more healthy now. Gained 20 pounds the last year, now I'm trying to losing it.

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hey Moe, Dan is a drinker and doesn't even know it homer simpson beer GIF

That’s what I was thinking Lol thought it was code for wine!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have like 9 28 OZ bottles of mountain berry blast powerade in the fridge, that is too funny. That is my favorite. haha 

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I have (3) 20oz 8 packs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What's up everybody!  Let's get this party started.

Look...we all know Ballard is trading back.  And I want him to!  But not completely out of the first round.  I want to see an actual Colts pick tonight!   I have a feeling that Ballard will trade out though.  He slipped up at the end of his pre-draft press conference and told the Indy media, "I'll see you all on Fri..."  before he stopped himself and started babbling about how it might be early Thursday.  lol  

• Like 1

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

What's up everybody!  Let's get this party started.

Look...we all know Ballard is trading back.  And I want him too!  But not completely out of the first round.  I want to see an actual Colts pick tonight!   I have a feeling that what Ballard will trade out though.  He slipped up at the end of his pre-draft press conference and told the Indy media, "I'll see you all on Fri..."  before he stopped himself and started babbling about how it might be early Thursday.  lol  

Im pulling for trade down from #21 unless someone unexpected is there, then I'm pulling for a trade up from #54.(tomorrow on that one).

Maybe 2 high 2nd round picks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to predict if we trade down, it'll be with the Browns. Ballard has traded with them twice, once to move down 3 spots for Banogu, and once to move up 3 spots for Taylor. I think tonight we trade down 5 spots with them and get their 3rd rounder and draft an O-Lineman like Cosmi.

This is assuming we trade down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Moe said:

Just started it, not sure :thinking:

You will very much enjoy it

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm going to predict if we trade down, it'll be with the Browns. Ballard has traded with them twice, once to move down 3 spots for Banogu, and once to move up 3 spots for Taylor. I think tonight we trade down 5 spots with them and get their 3rd rounder and draft an O-Lineman like Cosmi.

This is assuming we trade down.

woo-hoo Cosmi espn texas GIF by College GameDay

• Haha 2

Just now, w87r said:

Im pulling for trade down from #21 unless someone unexpected is there, then I'm pulling for a trade up from #54.(tomorrow on that one).

Maybe 2 high 2nd round picks.

I can see us trading with the Saints or Ravens tonight.  Then we'll see if Ballard trades back again out of the round or if he takes someone at that spot. Rumor has it that the Saints are looking to move ahead of the Titans for whatever reason..that could be us right there.   I want Ballard to at least get our 3rd back. It would be nice if he can get a 2nd earlier than our 54th.  If the Ravens were to throw us 27 and 31 to move up to 21, I'd be all over that.  

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

I can see us trading with the Saints or Ravens tonight.  Then we'll see if Ballard trades back again out of the round or if he takes someone at that spot. Rumor has it that the Saints are looking to move ahead of the Titans for whatever reason..that could be us right there.   I want Ballard to at least get our 3rd back. It would be nice if he can get a 2nd earlier than our 54th.  If the Ravens were to throw us 27 and 31 to move up to 21, I'd be all over that.  

Saints want Rashod Bateman I believe.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Maybe as part of a trade back that net’s a 3rd we also swap 2nd’s as part of the trade and move up in that round.

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Could probably pull #27 and #94 for #21

Or

#31, #94, #131 and 2022 4th for #21

To get #27 and #31 we would have to trade #21, #54 probably 2022 3rd/4th. If they would even take that?

• w87r locked this topic
  • w87r unpinned this topic