Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • w87r pinned this topic

I’m gonna put the draft on as background noise, but I’m not devoting my night to it. Especially since I’ll be surprised if Ballard even makes a pick tonight. I’m fully expecting him to trade down, so I’m gonna spend my night playing SCUM and listening to the draft on my phone in the background when it’s safe. 

Sesame Street Idk GIF

40 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

What is SCUM

Open world survival game for PC. In its current stage it harkens back to the very early days of TWD. Lots of fun, until guys with machine guns show up and break into my base to take the stuff I’ve gathered. And kill me if I’m unfortunate enough to be home during their visit. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/513710/SCUM/

7 minutes ago, stitches said:

1 am here. Draft starts at 3. I'm wondering if I should nap for 2 hours or stay up and power through...

Take a nap, but make sure you set the C4 explosives to wake you up come draft time.  I'm thinking this one is gonna' be one for the ages.  I'm guessing people will be wearing out fingers scratching their heads at the picks and trades done this draft beginning tonight.

...of course it could also be very boring, but I'm guessing not.

24 minutes ago, w87r said:

Bogo wings from BW3s on the docket at my house.

It was between BW3's or Wingstop for me, I just picked up 30 Hot Wings with Ranch on the side from Wingstop and a huge basket of Fries. Got a 12 pack of strong beer and I am ready. I have a buddy coming over, he loves the draft. I am ready.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was between BW3's or Wingstop for me, I just picked up 30 Hot Wings with Ranch on the side from Wingstop and a huge basket of Fries. Got a 12 pack of strong beer and I am ready. I have a buddy coming over, he loves the draft. I am ready.

If it wasn't bogo today I would have done Wingstop, but I get more wings, for less doing it this way

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Take a nap, but make sure you set the C4 explosives to wake you up come draft time.  I'm thinking this one is gonna' be one for the ages.  I'm guessing people will be wearing out fingers scratching their heads at the picks and trades done this draft beginning tonight.

...of course it could also be very boring, but I'm guessing not.

That's what I worry about. That I will hit the snooze button and miss the whole thing. :dunno:

I bought a little Caesars pizza earlier and am waiting for the draft to eat it. Surprised to see no trades yet on draftday before the draft starts. I guess everyone wants to wait. I'm expecting a trade down at this point if the OT Ballard wants isn't there. Leaning towards 1.) Darrisaw, 2.) Jenkins, 3.) Trade down.

Archived