Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Lets say Bengals call at 21 to get OT and offer 38 and 2nd in 22 do you accept 

Not enough to drop, would want more either this draft or their 1st

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I think the Dolphins move to No.6 played a part in this. Now Marvin Harrison Jr. goes to Dolphins 

Well actually he doesn't come out until like 2024 at earliesthaha

IK who you mean

Just now, RollerColt said:

Hmm... So if the top CB is just sitting there at 21... do we?

The top CB won’t last that long.  There are two really really good ones that will probably go before 21.  Now if the northwestern kid is there at 21 that could be a discussion in the Colts war room.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Pitts was a good pick

Chase was a good pick

So was Lawrence, Wilson.....and maybe Lance.

Dolphins will pick a WR next which will be a good pick

I don't know that TE is what ATL needed. Or That Zach Wilson should be going ahead of Justin Fields. Or that Cincy made a wise choice picking Chase when they could have gotten the best lineman in the draft and got a solid day 2 wideout. We will see.

Just now, chad72 said:

Youre on fire

6/6. I originally had Patriots trading up to 7 for Fields but dont see it happening now.

Just now, RNGDShobby said:

6/6. I originally had Patriots trading up to 7 for Fields but dont see it happening now.

Lions pick will be Smith surely.

3 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Who is that?  I thought they needed LT.  OG could be Meinerz.

They're talking about Hakeem Adeniji. Was the back rookie LT last year who eventually took over as starter. He was okay, but a lot of the OT in this draft are much better. 

Just now, adubb84 said:

Waddle? No smith? What’s going on out here…

Smith is falling because his size.  I heard someone on the radio say all these people compare him to Marvin Harrison.  He’s small compared to Harrison.  He went on to say he questioned Smith’s speed that he was a great route runner but not the fastest guy in the world.  To be clear that was the radio guy’s take not mine.  I think Smith is going to make some teams regret not drafting him.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Smith is falling because his size.  I heard someone on the radio say all these people compare him to Marvin Harrison.  He’s small compared to Harrison.  He went on to say he questioned Smith’s speed that he was a great route runner but not the fastest guy in the world.  To be clear that was the radio guy’s take not mine.  I think Smith is going to make some teams regret not drafting him.  

would be awesome if he fell to 21

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

I think Denver goes with fields if he makes it past Carolina. 

I don't see how they don't. Theres apparently interest in Lock, so they could get a really good QB in fields and still get some compensation for Lock.

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Agreed on all fronts there with the Harrison comparisons. Someone mentioned that he needs to be on the right team and get utilized the right way. Not saying it would happen…but…if he’s there at 21 would you take him? 

1 minute ago, Shive said:

I don't see how they don't. Theres apparently interest in Lock, so they could get a really good QB in fields and still get some compensation for Lock.

what team looked at Drew Lock and thought "mmm, lets get a piece of that"??

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

Agreed on all fronts there with the Harrison comparisons. Someone mentioned that he needs to be on the right team and get utilized the right way. Not saying it would happen…but…if he’s there at 21 would you take him? 

I'd sprint to the podium  if he falls to 21

• Haha 1

• w87r locked this topic
  • w87r unpinned this topic