Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

hell yes 

I don't drink either 

1 hour ago, w87r said:

voodoo GIF

I don't drink, but have me some mountain berry blast powerade on tap.

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Bills get 21

Colts get 30 93 161 and 174

Would you accept 

I am with both of you, I very rarely drink normally only to play some games with friends, never just casually.

And easily accept that trade

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hey there. Nice to see you. 

Howdy, my friend.  I have a guy working on our new patio and he's a Vikings fan.  I asked him who he wanted tonight and he said he wanted to trade up so he can get rid of Cousins.  He said 4 years is long enough, haha.

Who do you want at 14?

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Howdy, my friend.  I have a guy working on our new patio and he's a Vikings fan.  I asked him who he wanted tonight and he said he wanted to trade up so he can get rid of Cousins.  He said 4 years is long enough, haha.

Who do you want at 14?

Haha. People think I am nuts when I say I want to replace Cousins. 

I want Patrick Surtain, the best guard (whoever that is), and a QB in mid-rounds. I like Davis Mills from Stanford. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• w87r locked this topic
  • w87r unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not sure what isn't clear to you, so I'll try to connect the dots. Teams have to spend 90 percent of the salary cap. The salary will increase. There are 53 players on each roster. Therefore, the amount spent per contract goes up. Therefore NFL players make more money. The more teams spend on contracts, the more revenue they must to take in. And since revenue comes from sales of tickets, merchandise, TV ads, etc., consumers wind up paying more for the product.   teams will spend more
    • The players that would get traded are the players who have little draft capital value, or a player viewed as a cornerstone that they typically do a sign and trade deal.  Like Ballard did with Defo.   Its likely that the only player that another club would view as a trade and sign is Nelson.  Trade Nelson, and players like Oke, and Willis ( if they fit any needs that SEA might have) plus the draft picks negotiated.     Pitt could be viewed as a cheap replacement for either DK or Lockett, so they do not have to sign both at times relatively close together.   Agree about JT.  I do not think that other clubs view a RB as an essential piece to their offense like we seem to value the RB.
    • Could be. But it’s a passing league. Teams pass on first and second down. His snap count should of been up around 40%.  It didn’t even go up after Lewis got hurt. If your struggling to get a rush let Banagu have a chance. I almost guarantee if Turay goes to another team he is going to light it up with more snaps.
    • I don’t see Wentz as being useless to GB.  If they rolled with Love next year, I don’t think they’d be the favorites to win the NFC North.  But if they had Carson, I think they would still be viewed as the division favorites.     Carson is a great 1 year transitional QB.  And if it didn’t work out they could release him with no further cap hit.  So they don’t have to be in rebuild mode but they could quickly pivot to that if they wanted to.  We also have to factor in that Rodgers’ contract is a burden to their cap.  They really don’t have much leverage if he forces his hand.     Whoever takes him would actually be doing GB a favor (that’s if he forced his way out).  I could see a situation where we might have to include Pittman in the deal (he and Wentz have chemistry) with the idea that we would sign Adams to come to town with Rodgers.   Considering the bind that both teams are in or could be in with their QB situations, I actually think it’s a good trade for both teams.  But that vax situation is the primary obstacle for me.
    • He wasn’t getting more snaps likely because the more snaps he plays the greater the chance of injury.   They managed his snaps in order to try to maximize performance.  
  • Members

• KB

KB 335

• CoachLite

CoachLite 620

• jmac_48

jmac_48 423

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 7,934

• B~Town

B~Town 296

• Matabix