Kemoko Turay 

LB

Darius Leonard 

Bobby Okereke 

Day 3 LB

DB

Same

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not listing anyone that's not on the roster.

Early run downs - Lewis-Buckner-Stewart-Rochelle

Passing downs - Turay-Lewis-Buckner-Rochelle/AQM

Leonard-Oke-Speed

Moore

Rhodes - RYS

Blackmon - Willis

I'm hoping banogu makes a jump and dresses on game day.  maybe in on passing downs.

31 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I'm hoping banogu makes a jump and dresses on game day.  maybe in on passing downs.

That would be nice, but I'm not counting on it. 

Hopefully the FO put him on a very specific off season regiment with some good technique and S&C coaches.

18 minutes ago, WentzinRome said:

Yes, that is why I asked, as you have Turay playing strong.

This is just my opinion, but wouldn't a rotation of Houston and Turay on the weak side and a rotation of Lewis and Rochell/Banogu(sp?)  with Muhammad floating make more sense?  If possible of course?

2 minutes ago, MPStack said:

There are several. 

J. Horn

ifeatu Mellfonwu 

Rosaries Williams

kelvin Josepf

Aaron Robinson

Camryn Bynum

All not 1st or 2nd Rd guys. 

I like Horn Melifonwu and Joseph there

Also consider Trill Williams on Day 3

10 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Horn isn’t a first round corner?    The kid from South Carolina?   

J. Horn is definitely a 1st CB and most likely goes before 21. The others listed, are CB’s I like outside of 1st Rd, consideration. I think there a lot of good 2CB’s in this draft. 

6 minutes ago, MPStack said:

J. Horn is definitely a 1st CB and most likely goes before 21. The others listed, are CB’s I like outside of 1st Rd, consideration. I think there a lot of good 2CB’s in this draft. 

I think he lands in Arizona 

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I think Ballard goes after CB Round 2 or 4

3 hours ago, MPStack said:

I think Ballard is going CB, no later than RD #2. 

Can’t see it in round 2. Remember that Tell is lurking there as a potential starter and they like him. The greater needs are the obvious ones: Edge, LT, TE. I see a CB in Day 3, along with S, WR, and DT. 

16 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Not listing anyone that's not on the roster.

Early run downs - Lewis-Buckner-Stewart-Rochelle

Passing downs - Turay-Lewis-Buckner-Rochelle/AQM

Leonard-Oke-Speed

Moore

Rhodes - RYS

Blackmon - Willis

That’s accurate and scary, but not in a good way.  Definitely worse than last season. Even the depth is worse.  

I don’t expect it to be resolved in the draft, but there better be some upgrades from there and more FA’s.  

Our best defense (at least as it stands right now) is going to be a clock controlling offense that wears their defense out.  

On 4/14/2021 at 8:26 AM, Smonroe said:

That’s accurate and scary, but not in a good way.  Definitely worse than last season. Even the depth is worse.  

I don’t expect it to be resolved in the draft, but there better be some upgrades from there and more FA’s.  

Our best defense (at least as it stands right now) is going to be a clock controlling offense that wears their defense out.  

I'm afraid our D breaks a lot this year like the did second half last year. If that's the case, our O will have to take a major step forward, or at least be more dynamic.

On 4/13/2021 at 4:28 PM, tweezy32 said:

Really wish we could have gotten another CB in free agency.. that group scares me

I think that Tell and Rodgers add considerable depth already. Rodgers performed extremely well when given the chance to play and the hope is that Tell can make a major leap. 

On 4/13/2021 at 6:27 PM, Hoose said:

Can’t see it in round 2. Remember that Tell is lurking there as a potential starter and they like him. The greater needs are the obvious ones: Edge, LT, TE. I see a CB in Day 3, along with S, WR, and DT. 

Lurking. Not sure I want to put my hopes on someone who is lurking. Lol. Not trying o offend just had a visual. I think they have to invest a high pic in a corner. Roades has a year left and Yin is not the answer. Tell is a 5th rounder I believe. Time for a man corner

Archived