Teams Predictions

Falcons will get the #1 pick

Bengals will win the AFC North

Cardinals will represent the NFC in SB 

Player Predictions 

Hopkins will have 1700+ yards receiving 

Burrow will break rookie TD passes record 

Hamler and Jeudy will both have 800+ yards

I don't think "bold" is the word you should have used in the title.   Your predictions are absurd and incredible long shot predictions. 

By Bold predictions:

Jets win the AFC East

Bears get the #2 pick in the 2021 draft

The Colts represent the AFC in the Super Bowl

Barkely gets 2000+ all purpose yards

Sammy Watkins catches for 1100 yards and 10 TD's

Derrick Henry rushes for less than 1000 yards.

8 minutes ago, Myles said:

I don't think "bold" is the word you should have used in the title.   Your predictions are absurd and incredible long shot predictions. 

By Bold predictions:

Jets win the AFC East

Bears get the #2 pick in the 2021 draft

The Colts represent the AFC in the Super Bowl

Barkely gets 2000+ all purpose yards

Sammy Watkins catches for 1100 yards and 10 TD's

Derrick Henry rushes for less than 1000 yards.

Bears will definitely stink and watch them draft another useless QB next year too 

19 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Bears will definitely stink and watch them draft another useless QB next year too 

Their defense could keep them in many games.   Once Foles takes over as the starter, it's a big ?.  My guess would be a 6-7 win season leaving them at around 8-10th in the draft.

OK here goes.

They don't complete a full 16-game season

Browns win the AFC North

3 of the rookie WR's have 10+ TD's

Colts beat Cowboys in the Superbowl (why not?  I'm gonna be wrong anyway, may as well pick my team)

Playoff seeds

AFC:

1) Chiefs

2) Bills

3) Colts

4) Browns

5) Ravens

6) Titans

7) Steelers

Round 1: Steelers over Bills, Colts over Titans, Ravens over Browns

Round 2: Chiefs over Steelers, Colts over Ravens

Round 3: Colts over Chiefs

NFC:

1) Saints

2) Niners

3) Cowboys

4) Packers

5) Seahawks

6) Eagles

7) Bucs

Round 1: Niners over Bucs, Cowboys over Eagles, Seahawks over Packers

Round 2: Saints over Seahawks, Cowboys over Niners

Round 3: Cowboys over Saints

Disclaimer: I would not run to Vegas with ANY of this information.......but it's FREE.

I got a bold prediction for ya. The NFL goes bankrupt in less than 2 years. Go play in China ya communist racist America hating trash. 

I told you people, I freaking warned y’all straight up. The first season those racist little babies took a knee, I quit. I quit right then and never came back. I begged y’all to stop this. I begged y’all to boycott, but many of you didn’t see the storm brewing.

.....and here we are. Your sick, twisted little butt kissing sport is dead.  #boycottnfl

21 minutes ago, ruksak said:

I got a bold prediction for ya. The NFL goes bankrupt in less than 2 years. Go play in China ya communist racist America hating trash. 

I told you people, I freaking warned y’all straight up. The first season those racist little babies took a knee, I quit. I quit right then and never came back. I begged y’all to stop this. I begged y’all to boycott, but many of you didn’t see the storm brewing.

.....and here we are. Your sick, twisted little butt kissing sport is dead.  #boycottnfl

The problem is you did come back.

You speak of babies? With that whine and crying you are doing you have a lot of nerve calling someone babies. 

Grow a pair. 

All the sports shows are treating predictions without mention of how different this year is. Seems to me the current situation has to upset the wagon in some fashion. Perhaps physical conditioning will play a part or lack of pregames or key players becoming ill with Covid. This is not just another season.

1 hour ago, ruksak said:

So you quit watching the NFL. 

In 2016. 

And you never came back. 

Except...

You’re here. On an NFL discussion forum.

In 2020. 

jim halpert GIF

And I’m willing to bet you made that same 2 year claim in 2016. 

Which, for those keeping score at home, was 4 years ago. 

Which, also for those keeping score at home, is one hell of a long time to hang around something you quit and didn’t come back to. 

You and your crowd have quit the NFL more than Terry Funk has retired from professional wrestling. No one buys it anymore, and you do a poor job of selling it. Give it up and let it be what it is. :grumpy2:

But anyways...

Here’s one:

Aaron Rodgers is going to be on the Pat McAfee show every Tuesday this season. I think he’s unhappy in GB (and he has all the right in the world to be) and Pat and crew definitely aren’t going to just sweep any of that under the rug, and I think Rodgers engineers his exit from GB through the show. 

If he’s smart he’ll head out to NE and team up with BB for the final run of their careers. 

12 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Here’s one:

Aaron Rodgers is going to be on the Pat McAfee show every Tuesday this season. I think he’s unhappy in GB (and he has all the right in the world to be) and Pat and crew definitely aren’t going to just sweep any of that under the rug, and I think Rodgers engineers his exit from GB through the show. 

If he’s smart he’ll head out to NE and team up with BB for the final run of their careers. 

There's been rumblings about Newton getting an extension with the Patriots. So I don't think that'll happen.

6 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Nah. Bill is old enough that he doesn’t have time to start fresh with a new rookie. He’s got 4-5 years left tops. He and Rodgers could win a ring or two, and ride off into the sunset. 

It's amazing how many people underrate the great Aaron Rodgers. In this era (talking since the 2000's began up to now = last 20 years) he has been the 3rd best QB only behind Peyton and Brady. Some could argue Brees may be better but if you look at whole body of work, Rodgers has 2 League MVP's, Brees 0, both have won 1 SB. Mahomes now is the best obviously. The Packers drafting Love was just another slap in Aaron's face. If BB and Rodgers got together for 3 years that would be scary.

59 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's amazing how many people underrate the great Aaron Rodgers. In this era (talking since the 2000's began up to now = last 20 years) he has been the 3rd best QB only behind Peyton and Brady. Some could argue Brees may be better but if you look at whole body of work, Rodgers has 2 League MVP's, Brees 0, both have won 1 SB. Mahomes now is the best obviously. The Packers drafting Love was just another slap in Aaron's face. If BB and Rodgers got together for 3 years that would be scary.

Packers did the same thing with Favre. This is a business and even Rodgers should realize that his team will start looking for a possible successor soon. 

I bet Rodgers ends up somewhere else next year. 

Here's my question lets say Rivers calls it quits after this year do we go after Rodgers?

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If they did 5 seasons I’d set the over/under for rings at 2. 

And I’d actually take the over. I think they could got 3/5. 

14 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Packers did the same thing with Favre. This is a business and even Rodgers should realize that his team will start looking for a possible successor soon. 

Here's my question lets say Rivers calls it quits after this year do we go after Rodgers?

I would, he has at least 2 or 3 great years left.

19 hours ago, John Waylon said:

You’re BB. 

You can finish out the last few years of your career with Newton, or Rodgers. 

Who you picking? 

You really think BB would pay Rogers what he is used to making? 

He cheap skated Brady his whole career at New England. 

No way in hades. 

On 9/10/2020 at 6:24 PM, danlhart87 said:

I wouldn't poo poo it.  Particularly if we don't have a shot at Lawrence or Lance.  But let's see how he fares this year first.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:24 AM, danlhart87 said:

Post some bold predictions below

Teams Predictions

Falcons will get the #1 pick

Bengals will win the AFC North

Cardinals will represent the NFC in SB 

Player Predictions 

Hopkins will have 1700+ yards receiving 

Burrow will break rookie TD passes record 

Hamler and Jeudy will both have 800+ yards

If Hopkins plays like he did week 1 whole way it could happen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 9:53 AM, AZColt11 said:

OK here goes.

They don't complete a full 16-game season

Browns win the AFC North

3 of the rookie WR's have 10+ TD's

Colts beat Cowboys in the Superbowl (why not?  I'm gonna be wrong anyway, may as well pick my team)

Playoff seeds

AFC:

1) Chiefs

2) Bills

3) Colts

4) Browns

5) Ravens

6) Titans

7) Steelers

Round 1: Steelers over Bills, Colts over Titans, Ravens over Browns

Round 2: Chiefs over Steelers, Colts over Ravens

Round 3: Colts over Chiefs

NFC:

1) Saints

2) Niners

3) Cowboys

4) Packers

5) Seahawks

6) Eagles

7) Bucs

Round 1: Niners over Bucs, Cowboys over Eagles, Seahawks over Packers

Round 2: Saints over Seahawks, Cowboys over Niners

Round 3: Cowboys over Saints

Disclaimer: I would not run to Vegas with ANY of this information.......but it's FREE.

Well predictions weren't so good overall, but I did get every single AFC playoff team in, including the top 2 seeds.  

Archived