Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is Johnathan Taylor

coltsfeva

Can't wait, as soon as the pick came in my college roommate texted me and said you been following this guy for 3 seasons and your club just drafted him how do you feel ?   I said words cant describe...., been watching college ball since 1976 ...not sure I seen a better pure rb and he averaged more yards per season than anyone in college football history...stats arent the only thing but this kid is special.......the season better go off as planned....

3 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Can't wait, as soon as the pick came in my college roommate texted me and said you been following this guy for 3 seasons and your club just drafted him how do you feel ?   I said words cant describe...., been watching college ball since 1976 ...not sure I seen a better pure rb and he averaged more yards per season than anyone in college football history...stats arent the only thing but this kid is special.......the season better go off as planned....

If it doesn’t, he gets a years rest

Hah, in the video in his senior season in highschool, he had 12.4yds/carry. That's a first down on every carry.

I also didn't know he majored in philosophy, so now he can go all Socrates on defenders.

It makes no sense that he fell to the 41st player taken in the draft. 

No wonder Ballard and crew were ecstatic when they were able to trade up to get him. 

Does anyone think that Jaguars were going to draft him with pick 42?

The Jags declined Fournette's 5th year option. 

13 hours ago, ColtsSouljah said:

That was interesting but I am certain the University of Wisconsin does not have an ASTROLOGY major LOL (he must have meant astronomy).

Am I going to actually have to watch this video to double check for this? lol

Archived