Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Start a franchise with 3 players

danlhart87

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

He's a solid option too!

I wouldn't mind Nick Bosa either.

The Rams defense has so many times looked like the laughing stock of the league with Aaron Donald. I can see he's a GREAT player, but he doesn't have enough overall influence on his defense as a guy like Khalil Mack

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

The Colts should stick with the 'run the damn ball' mantra until it leads us to a damn championship

They are going to have to run as much as possible with Brissett starting.  Brissett isn't awful but isn't the leader we need to go to the SB.

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

They are going to have to run as much as possible with Brissett starting.  Brissett isn't awful but isn't the leader we need to go to the SB.

I agree Brissett sucks. But running the damn ball is still what the Colts should do. It's what they are good at (Nelson)  no matter who is QB

1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

Start a franchise with any three players I've ever seen play?  (I started watching football for reelz in 1985)

QB Peyton Manning

OLB Lawrence Taylor

LT Orlando Pace

I should have been specific and said current players but good picks anyway 

• Like 1

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

He's almost as good a taking a quarterback that high. He's the kind of dude that can bring an entire franchise a championship. His affect on this franchise will be felt for decades to come

Remember all the people who hated the pick?

Who is laughing now?

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I see everyone took Mahomes as well. I thought about Barkley, between he and Thomas I flipped a coin. I agree with your Defensive player, I would chose Donald as well.

I was going to choose Donald, but I may have over-analysed it.   Donald will be in year 7 next year.   I wonder how many more years he will play.  280 lbs takes a toll on your knees at his position.  

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I was going to choose Donald, but I may have over-analysed it.   Donald will be in year 7 next year.   I wonder how many more years he will play.  280 lbs takes a toll on your knees at his position.  

That's a good point! Id like to change my DL to Nick Bosa.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Myles said:

I imagine 280 lbs takes a toll on your knees at any position!

• Like 1