Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings@Saints Thread

shakedownstreet

I didn’t see anything to warrant a flag on that last play, the defender wasn’t even turned around trying to play the ball either.

it was a heckuva game and the vikes pulled it off, there have been 3 incredible games out of the 3 that have been played that my friends is something any fan can be very ecstatic about!

• Like 1

Wasn’t a penalty and if it was the Saints deserve them all after what they got away with. Overrated sorry Brees to. Guess they’ll call that lawyer again?

Dalvin Cook was a beast that game and he won it between the whistles before Cousins and the WRs iced it. He would have won the national Championship at my college’s team had they fed him that rock against Clemson.

And great postgame by Cousins. Respect man.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

At what point does the media start treating Brees and the Saints like they did Peyton and the Colts?  Prolific offenses, great regular season success, 1 Super Bowl to show for it.

They won't. Peyton was hated more because of the whole #1 pick thing in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

At what point does the media start treating Brees and the Saints like they did Peyton and the Colts?  Prolific offenses, great regular season success, 1 Super Bowl to show for it.

Yupp I've said it a few times this thread. Tons or heartbreak loses for both guys..

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

It just shows one elite QB doesn’t guarantee a SB. It’s hard to win just one.  The patriots did it more because of great coaching then Tom Brady.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

We know.  That's all that matters.

I still miss Peyton, and the intensity and excitement he brought every Sunday.  

• Like 1

The last 2 times Brady went 1-and-done (2009 and 2010), an NFC team won the SB, Saints as a #1 seed and Packers as a #6 seed. 

I’m leaning towards the 49ers winning it all this year versus  the Ravens with Kyle Shanahan running the ball successfully to ice it in the SB, learning his lessons from the Atlanta 2016 SB. Next weekend games will tell us a lot but hey, it’s going to be fun without the Patriots in it.

• Thanks 2

that clip of the locker room after the game was great!! I'm so incredibly happy for Kirk to get that weight off his shoulders. he is a very talented QB and is always attacked non stop even when he doesn't do anything wrong. to see them come out as a team and punch the saints in the mouth was awesome especially when no one picked them to win.

Congratulations to the Vikings I'll be a fan of you guys the rest of the year for sure! :rock:

• Like 2