Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowherd: Indianapolis Makes Most Sense for Tom Brady in 2020

https://nesn.com/2020/01/colin-cowherd-makes-compelling-case-for-why-tom-brady-could-join-colts/

I just thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss. I know this should bring up a lot of opinions and emotions.  Listen and watch the whole video from Cowherd. I personally honestly think all of his points are spot on and do make a lot of sense. Even though he's not the same Brady this year, he's still shown to play at a high level. Bring him in and help groom a young QB. In reality, I think the chances of this even forming is highly implausible in my opinion, but I could be wrong.

McDaniels could be gone to coach a new team. Indianapolis is an indoor team that plays Houston twice a year that is also an indoor stadium. Brady plays very well against AFC South teams. Brady doesn't have a TY Hilton or a great Tight End to throw the ball to anymore. The Colts have possibly the top O-Line in the whole NFL and Brady would thrive behind it. Great GM and great head coach in Frank Reich. Indy has A LOT of cap money to spend.

Cons: Indy's defense is not New England good, or anywhere near it. Brady is 42 but has still shown a freak ability to play the game at a high level. Colts fans will be up in arms about it (the cheating past, the most heated rivalry, etc.)

57 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

That's interesting, cuz of the QBs currently in the league he's like my 4th option. I'd rather have Stafford, Carr, and Cam over him (in that order). Assuming he does come here, it's for a year, two at the most, that essentially puts us -when he retires- where we are now, again. With no quarterback.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Keep in mind, Cowherd loves the Patriots and Colts. He has for years. I can see why though because both franchises are winners.

Cowherd is an absolute tool.  He says anything that comes to his mind. 50% of what he says is wrong and the other 50% is just ridiculous

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He loves Tom Brady and loves Ballard. Can't blame him :thmup:

Do I buy the Brady to the Colts idea?   No.   But I don’t see the need to jump all over the guy.   He hasn’t said anything negative about us.    

Colin Cowherd is NOT Skip Bayless. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now