Indianapolis Colts
ColtsGermany

Burfict suspended for the rest of the season

Good. He never tried to tackle he went to decapitate Doyle. 

Glad Jack was ok

well deserved too. 

with no priors that hit still probably would have earned a suspension, with his record they will laugh at the appeal 

The fact that coaches like Marvin Lewis and Jon Gruden gave him second, third and fourth chances to a guy like this is the crazy part. His best days are done but his head hunting days are not. 

Good riddance, hopefully this is the last the league sees of him.

I'd love it if several players filed a class-action lawsuit to go after his money for all his attempts to maim them. It's mostly all on video, so the evidence exists. Just have to sway a jury...shouldn't be too hard to do. But I'm no lawyer, just hoping he gets his due. 

There was someone on one of the sports shows yesterday saying he is really a nice guy and did not deserve this punishment. So I guess he got what he didn't deserve...…………...too bad. :)

On 9/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, csmopar said:

wow!  I was expecting a suspension but dang!

At least he wasn't suspended by the neck ...

Some coach or players was saying that Burfict is upset that he was suspended. Too bad, so sad for him........He ignored the warnings the NFL gave him, what did he expect? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

Some coach or players was saying that Burfict is upset that he was suspended. Too bad, so sad for him........He ignored the warnings the NFL gave him, what did he expect? 

yeah, I feel no sympathy for him.  Especially given his reaction after being ejected.  I'm sure that played a huge part in the suspension.

To put a capper on the Vontez Burfict saga, here's fun little video highlighting every instance where he was fined or suspended.  Enjoy.

• Sad 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Every breakdown I read or listen to lately all show our players don’t seem to know where they are supposed to be and are not executing well.  I hope it’s just because We are a young team.
    • Pocket Passing QBs are defined as QBs who sit in the pocket under pressure and make throws from the pocket. Most of the league these days is based upon QBs getting outside of the pocket to make plays, which means they are not primarily pocket passers. I’m not saying Love will be unable to get outside of the pocket, but I don’t see it much on tape as he has great protection and doesn’t need to. Personally, I don’t care for either of them, and would rather wait for the better class in 2021 while building more this year, but of the two, it would at least be more interesting to go for something the Colts haven’t really ever had. Spice it up a bit, ya know
    • ...a big fat check the man is freaking awesome! Give this dude an extension already    come on we need some humor around here not much else to look forward to the rest of the season for the Colts that is.   Time to laugh with me 
    • Huh? The top 15 QB's statistically are all primarily pocket passing QB's. Mahomes, Watson, Wilson, Rodgers, Prescott, Wentz, while being mobile in the pocket, are not running QB's. Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are really the only 2 QB's used in actual running situations continuously.    Sorry, but there are no Lamar Jackson's in this draft and Hurts isn't the answer either. A) I don't want to see an offense rebuilt into something that isn't sustainable. Eventually LJ will have to sit his * in the pocket. B) Every time I see Hurts' name pop up I wonder if people have actually watched him. There is a reason he couldn't cut it at Bama, and got beat out by an actual passing QB. I don't think there are going to be many teams who are going to rebuild their offense for a guy who can't read a defense, nor progress beyond his first/second read before he's wanting to just take off running. Hurts wouldn't even be on my board just due to him not being a good passing QB.
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 12,047

• runthepost

runthepost 816

• BloodyChamp

BloodyChamp 912

• Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788 3,394

• coltsleafs

coltsleafs 144

• HOZER