Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Captain Andrew Luck farewll...

ColtsBlueFL

Oh, the times we had out on our campaigns through the years. I feel as though I was just a youth who hardly had two neckbeard whiskers to rub together when I first unholstered my sidearm.

:lol:

I'm really going to miss that account.

That was a very sweet letter.  Made me tear up

• Like 7

We may never know they are or hear from them again. :(

'In a private Twitter message to the Indianapolis Star on Monday, the creator of the account said he or she will not reveal his or her identity, despite the real Andrew Luck retiring from the NFL.

"I'm respectfully declining," Capt. Luck said in a Twitter message. When asked whether the account would continue tweeting, the captain did not respond.'

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Nadine said:

YAY!

Not for me.  Andrew Luck fit really well in with that old-timey, squirrel-oil using, neck-bearding tomfoolery.

Brissett doesn't fit that mould for me.  Can't think of any NFL QB who would, aside from maybe Fitmagic?

Let sleeping dogs lie and leave the Captaincy vacant.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Not for me.  Andrew Luck fit really well in with that old-timey, squirrel-oil using, neck-bearding tomfoolery.

Brissett doesn't fit that mould for me.  Can't think of any NFL QB who would, aside from maybe Fitmagic?

Let sleeping dogs lie and leave the Captaincy vacant.

Well, I like it because it is fun. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MTC said:

The Captain Andrew Luck account actually stole the idea from SB Nation. I never found it particularly funny, but I understand the mass appeal. 

It was OK at the beginning, but it got a little overdone. I think the time for that routine has passed (IMO). There are creative minds out there that will come up with something new.

22 hours ago, Nadine said:

:lol:

I'm really going to miss that account.

That was a very sweet letter.  Made me tear up

I thought the letter was his/her best work yet, but the comments (save a few) are the thing that started the tears to flow.  Man, that was awesome!!

• Like 1