Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Browns joint practice 8/15

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We haven’t heard anything about the run game today. I have a bad feeling about the Oline and run game. I don’t blame the offense after that Reece injury. Had to be hard after thst.

Pretty sure we're missing 2 starters on that OL too...

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mayfield "moving the ball" easily against us really isn't that surprising. Especially with his top guys back in Landry and OBJ. I'm excited about our defense as much as anybody but I'm holding off on annointing them as world beaters until the reg. season.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We haven’t heard anything about the run game today. I have a bad feeling about the Oline and run game. I don’t blame the offense after that Reece injury. Had to be hard after thst.

That what happens when you fire a coach that for the most part fixed your lone like an *.

Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

That what happens when you fire a coach that for the most part fixed your lone like an *.

I'm just gonna say this, IF this OL takes a big step back, and are healthy, there's gonna be heads rolling on that one, or at least I hope so

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s probably my over reaction but every year there is a team you think is going to be great and they go backwards. I think it’s possible it’s the colts this year.

Amazing to make such a determination 1) so early in the preseason and 2) without having seen this with your own eyes. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1