Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Browns joint practice 8/15

Chloe6124

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Especially for a kid like Reece who has worked his tail off and has looked so good.

if theres anything to be had here consolation wise, we'll be able to keep him on IR I think. 

1 minute ago, ManningGM said:

#, Pascal's making the team now.

What is it with us and injuries?

Nope, I think Chester just got the #5 spot...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just to make sure I'm clear, you're saying that Luck was afraid of losing the starting QB job to Brissett?
    • What Dak are you watching? He is one of the most inaccurate QB in the league. Watching the Cowboys with him this season was the reason they were behind. It was also a collective effort from there defense as well. My brothers are Cowboys fans. Also weren’t you paying attention to anything Jerry Jones said about him? Even Jerry knows he isn’t accurate. Can’t reset and throw after escaping the pocket. He doesn’t have the downfield eye vision for it. Me personally I’ll pass hard on Dak. My * he was being held back lol 
    • I honestly believe he will be a starter in this league. 2017 he had no team around him. It was like his rookie season. Last season the numbers before the injury are there. Some of you really downplay him. At the end of the season he couldn’t stop into his throws. He was playing through that injury. Didn’t quit on the team like someone else we know. That person was also afraid of losing their job to him. He has talent, but needs a team around him. He was also in the talks for MVP before he got injured. 
  • Members