Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Browns joint practice 8/15

Just now, brownsfan4life said:
  1. strong has been good this camp.  how was he when playing against the colts with the texans?

well, we kind of owned the texans last year so I really cant say. Didn't really stand out enough to remember him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brownsfan4life said:
  1. strong has been good this camp.  how was he when playing against the colts with the texans?

Mostly non existant outside of one hail mary catch he caught on us.  He wasn't all that committed to the game in those days.

3 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Fountain had already earned a couple “oooo”s and “ahhh”s from the crowd today. The rest of this practice won’t be the same. Just really, really sucks.

Luck has to come back Week 1 now for morale boosting purposes. I can't take this anymore.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, brownsfan4life said:

baker doing baker things i know colts have had manning and then luck.  its been a long time since the browns have had a QB.

Browns do kind of deserve a good year and a deep playoff drive.  I mean, hell, they're stacked with high round draft picks.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Browns do kind of deserve a good year and a deep playoff drive.  I mean, hell, they're stacked with high round draft picks.

tell that to steelers fans they still think the browns are going 5-11 and they are walking away with the division. not this year its different

6 minutes ago, brownsfan4life said:

baker doing baker things i know colts have had manning and then luck.  its been a long time since the browns have had a QB.

Baker is the truth. I firmly believe he'll be a top 10 QB this year, and eventually crack that top 5 discussion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We haven’t heard anything about the run game today. I have a bad feeling about the Oline and run game. I don’t blame the offense after that Reece injury. Had to be hard after thst.

Apparently our running game struggled yesterday too. With Nelson out of course, but still worth noting.

I'm very upset about this Fountain injury he was doing so good praying for a great recovery. I am also not surprised the browns are destroying us in practice I'm sure we just dont have it in us right now after that injury. That's tough to see and keep playing at a high level after honestly.

• Like 1