Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Incarcerated Bob Announces Peyton Manning To Broncos Done Deal

PeytonIsTheOne

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to me this totally scr ews up the 49ers, Alex Smith has already been looking elsewhere and now if they want him back they are gonna have to overpay for a mediocre at best QB that already to them to the NFC title game

to me this totally >>>s up the 49ers, Alex Smith has already been looking alsewhere and now if they want him back they are gonna have to overpay for a mediocre at best QB that already to them to the NFC title game

Yes they will now have to pay more - IMO the only reason Smith went to the Fish was to use it as bargaining leverage for a bigger deal in SanFran ... I'm sure it was worked out with his agent who is also Mannings agent - no doubt he knew ahead of time that Manning was not going to pick SanFran.

.... and IMO Manning will NOT win another SB. :(

Yes they will now have to pay more - IMO the only reason Smith went to the Fish was to use it as bargaining leverage for a bigger deal in SanFran ... I'm sure it was worked out with his agent who is also Mannings agent - no doubt he knew ahead of time that Manning was not going to pick SanFran.

.... and IMO Manning will NOT win another SB. :(

i think he has just as good a chance as any other team in the AFC to win a suberbowl, the AFC is weak, hes in an easy division, IMO the texans are by far the best team in the AFC, but with Manning the broncos have a great chance, just look at where the pats ended up, the only team they beat all year including playoffs that had a winning record were the ravens

now i dont think he will win one either, but i think he has a very good chance to

Say what you want about his sources and that he's just some guy blathering on twitter, he announced the middle of last week that Manning was signing with the Broncos and that the workout with the Titans was "due diligence."

I don't know where he gets it, but he seems to get it right almost all of the time.

Surely as bad as Peyton is and with how bad you wanted him gone you wouldn't be scared for the Chosen One to play him this year had the schedules aligned that way?

i wanted peyton gone because of the situation. luck will make us good for 15 years. with peyton it would only be 4-5 years and if you say we could have found a replacement after peyton well how well is that working out for the fins? its been 13 years since dan marino retired and they still havent replaced him.

Say what you want about his sources and that he's just some guy blathering on twitter, he announced the middle of last week that Manning was signing with the Broncos and that the workout with the Titans was "due diligence."

I don't know where he gets it, but he seems to get it right almost all of the time.

All the time? Come on the guy is batting less than .500, thats not all the time!

Incarcerated Bob is a volume shooter. He's definitely not right over 80% of the time but he does appear to have some legitimate connections that clue him in to what MAY happen and he reports all of it, often prematurely just of the sake of being first.

The issue isn't that he's not right all the time, it's that he's barely right occasionally. He's also said the Jets had a contract "in principle" with Asomugha (though both sides disputed that), said Ray Allen was going to be traded to the Clippers and said Mario Williams had a contract done with Buffalo the first day he arrived.

Wait, one of those was right. Yeah, you know why? Because it's not hard. He reads a report mentioning interest in a player, like Allen and Asomugha, jumps the gun and claims it's done or it's close and then proclaims he's great. When it doesn't happen, he just calls those who call him out 'haters' and blocks them. When he ends up right (which isn't hard if you make enough guesses and ignore your failures), he pretends to have some kind of insight or league source. He's a snake oil salesman who just picks up rumbling from real reported and jumps the gun to claim he's the best.

He

Does

THIS OFTEN!

It's not even the predication that annoy me. It's the idea that he pretends to have inside information. Must of his "information" is him simply calling a common piece of news a done deal, and that's exactly what it was this time. I'll listen to him when he can go back in time and correct his "HARBAUGH TO DOLPHINS, DONE DEAL; PRESS RELEASE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!" foolery.