Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Incarcerated Bob Announces Peyton Manning To Broncos Done Deal

PeytonIsTheOne

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

per the Broncos forum:

Something that should give you guys hope concerning Bob and his Manning connections.

Last year he said that Manning would have to undergo additional surgery and miss all of 2011.

TWO WEEKS

before the national media. Mike Florio publicly disputed it, and it blew up in his face.

I read that link above - the guy is actually an ex convict apparently doing 11 months of a 16 month sentence for smashing a chair into the face of another teams fan. Real swell guy - if that story is legit, why in the world is he working on the radio covering the NFL?

I read that link above - the guy is actually an ex convict apparently doing 11 months of a 16 month sentence for smashing a chair into the face of another teams fan. Real swell guy - if that story is legit, why in the world is he working on the radio covering the NFL?

I got the feeling it was some sort of underground radio thing rather than a real station. Could be wrong though. Guess that explains the incarcerated part.

That is hilarious. He's supposedly a calling to Boomer and another guy on WFAN. He doesn't work for the NFL, or even cover it. He just makes up stories on Twitter. Although it made me laugh, because I still have a little bit of immaturity in me, it is a senseless crime to beat up a person over a game.

I saw they were following planes on various forums and I laughed so hard. Oh man this is funny.

Tennessee message board is saying manning is on a plane for Denver now, which would make since if he was going to make a 9am press conference. I couldn't find their source but there were quite a few comments. (as per a post on sanfrans site)

Tennessee message board is saying manning is on a plane for Denver now, which would make since if he was going to make a 9am press conference. I couldn't find their source but there were quite a few comments. (as per a post on sanfrans site)

If it were the Broncos private plane, we'd know. They all apparently have to announce and post their flight plans. That's how people found out about the Broncos going to Raleigh on Friday. People follow Irsay's too.

Is he really on a plane to Denver? Can one of our stalkers please find this out!!! ;)

Perhaps he is going to Denver to pray with Tebow. God will lead Manning to the best decision.

I love the Peyton thread on the Broncos forum

Do you think P Manning is going to have a pre scheduled news conference announcing his decision or do you think we will just get a news flash at the bottom of ESPN like everyone else first?
First a rock concert with a laser show. Followed by fire works.

Then as Peyton walks up the steps 5 stealth bombers in a V formation will fly overhead with Metallica's For Whom The Bell Tolls playing on 18" PA speakers.

After the announcement confetti cannons will blast the colors of the chosen team along to the sounds of "We are family".

I love the Peyton thread on the Broncos forum

Last I checked they had over 20,000 posts and well over a half-million views for the Manning thread. Those poor folks about to throw themselves off the highest peak of the Rocky Mountains.

wait wait wait....didnt this guy "break" another rumor a few days ago and nothing ever came of it?

I remember reading a post on here linking to his tweet.

Maybe im making stuff up.

Edit: Found it. He said Manning to the Broncos was a done deal 6 days ago.....uh huh.

wait wait wait....didnt this guy "break" another rumor a few days ago and nothing ever came of it?

I remember reading a post on here linking to his tweet.

Maybe im making stuff up.

Edit: Found it. He said Manning to the Broncos was a done deal 6 days ago.....uh huh.

No, you don't understand, Manning is gonna sign with all three teams, they'll make the schedule work so he can fly from city to city in time to play each game.

All these "sources" and analysts pretending they know whats going in in Mannings head.

Here's another "source" directly contradicting whomever this incarceratedbob guy is

Peyton Manning worked out for the Tennessee Titans in Knoxville Saturday morning and general manager Ruston Webster issued a short statement afterwards.

"This morning we traveled to Knoxville and had a workout with Peyton. I thought he looked comfortable throwing the ball and we had a good visit. This is another important step in the process."

Indications again seem to be that the Titans, San Francisco 49ers and Denver Broncos are competing to sign Manning, who’s now expected to make a decision early in the coming week.

The arm and health issues we thought would be a big deal for teams clearly have been addressed to the satisfaction of all three teams.

One report out of Denver, however, said the Broncos now have diminished expectations about landing Manning.

Now we wait, some more.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/55532/titans-peyton-manning-looked-comfortable

No, you don't understand, Manning is gonna sign with all three teams, they'll make the schedule work so he can fly from city to city in time to play each game.

I don't get why more don't see this.

Through the process of genetic cloning, Manning has a found a solution to his problems... Join all three teams at once!

Yes. Thats why it's taking so long. A Peyton Manning is going to be delivered to each of the Titans, 49ers and Broncos in the next 48 hours.

The only question is which Peyton will have the best season on his new team? And if one gets hurt will one of the 3 teams try to trade for the other teams Peyton?

Yes. Thats why it's taking so long. A Peyton Manning is going to be delivered to each of the Titans, 49ers and Broncos in the next 48 hours.

The only question is which Peyton will have the best season on his new team? And if one gets hurt will one of the 3 teams try to trade for the other teams Peyton?

And the real original Manning isn't even playing. He's just sitting in some underground bunker somewhere while the Peyton clones come to drop off the goods once they get their paychecks.

I thought of the worst thing that could happen.

Peyton announces he is retiring in the next few days. And then sometime in the summer he announces "he has the itch to play again" and it's all over ESPN per Adam Shefter.

Then the Broncos/Niners and Titans are back in the Manning sweepstakes.