• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Great Defense
  2. Lots of Money
  3. Good Run game
  4. Veteran Coach
  5. Easy Division (thus #6)
  6. Likelihood of good playoff seeding (thus #7)
  7. Better chance to make and win a SB

I was going to say......there are lots of reasons to choose Denver. Don't forget good young receiving corp.

I've only been on this board for like 5 minutes...but I suggested this scenario early. I don't like, won't like, and never liked the Donks/Elway, but it's the best place for Peyton to go IMO. heck, I only have 6 or 7 posts here; go back and check if ya want.

The St. Tebow (Peace Be Upon HIM) fans' collective butt-hurt is going to be epic. HA!

Ill wait for ESPN (for as much heat as they take for their reporting) over a guy named incarcerated bob...who has to brag when he actually gets something right (which probably means he throws darts in the dark alot). Just MO though....

denver would be the worst place for manning to go, their defense has already lost 2 defensive players for 6 games, and a TE for 6 games due to performance enhancers. the team isnt ready to move to the next level and prob were lucky last season in making the post season. I still believe he should go to arizona where he will be indoors for half the season and he will have fitz, and a decent running game.

Incarcerated bob is on twitter and has a huge following, just said a few minutes ago that Peyton will announce in 48 hours.

The same guy also said last week that Manning would end up with the Broncos so he either has an inside source or is very lucky predicting results.

I think this is one of those things where anyone can make a guess, as long as it's not a TV analyst or anything. If Schefter says something like this and turns out to be wrong, his credibility and reputation take a hit. But if some random guy on Twitter does it, he has no reputation to lose. I could make a Twitter account now and call it "NFLUnderground" or something fancy and say Peyton has agreed to terms with the 49ers and Alex Smith will sign in Miami. If I'm right, people want to know more and I get attention. If I'm wrong, people forget about me and I essentially lose nothing

Incarcerated Bob did say that Manning would be cut by the Colts about 3 days before it happened. That wasn't exactly going out on a limb though. The only thing that has me curious is that he usually declares pretty safe bets to be true according to his "sources". Right now, I had the feeling that it was between SF and TN. I wonder what's making him want to go out on this limb.

Incarcerated Bob did say that Manning would be cut by the Colts about 3 days before it happened. That wasn't exactly going out on a limb though. The only thing that has me curious is that he usually declares pretty safe bets to be true according to his "sources". Right now, I had the feeling that it was between SF and TN. I wonder what's making him want to go out on this limb.

Most have been saying TN or SF now. Smoke screen? Last minute push by Elway?

We will know soon.

You have to think by now Peyton knows where he is going?

Peyton on the Broncos has a legit shot at being pretty fun to watch IMO. If it happens. Less pressure then in SF where it's almost SB or bust and a much easier conference to deal with probably come playoff time as it looks right now.

Most have been saying TN or SF now. Smoke screen? Last minute push by Elway?

We will know soon.

You have to think by now Peyton knows where he is going?

SF or Denver ... IMO theres no comparison at a chance to win, but I reckon Elway hates Tebow enough to promise Manning much more than the 49ers have.

This dude has been right in the past I think and has been on the Peyton to Denver wagon for a while.

Weird.

He apparently said Nnamdi signed with the NYJets last year, and a few days back said Flynn was signing with the fish, said Moss will end up in Philly, and Cliff Lee was signing with the Yankees ...

I guess hes got a radio show where he just runs his mouth - I reckon that alone would explain all the followers - not him being correct about things.

I hope he is wrong as I would really like to see what Manning can do in SanFran....

SF or Denver ... IMO theres no comparison at a chance to win, but I reckon Elway hates Tebow enough to promise Manning much more than the 49ers have.

Never forget that the AFC (at least how it looks right now) is a lot easier looking for the postseason then the NFC.

As for Elway.....I feel almost like he has to get Peyton. How else can he save face with all the Tebow fanatics if they don't get him?

He apparently said Nnamdi signed with the NYJets last year, and a few days back said Flynn was signing with the fish, said Moss will end up in Philly, and Cliff Lee was signing with the Yankees ...

I guess hes got a radio show where he just runs his mouth - I reckon that alone would explain all the followers - not him being correct about things.

I said he has been right. Not always right. ;)

Who knows who talks to whom in this Peyton thing.