Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyreek Hill being investigated / abuse involving minor

ColtsBlueFL

19 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Based on what?

I think the media is blowing it up to be something it isn’t.  There has already been so many false hoods an inaccuracies in some of these reports. His kid had a broken arm last year not recently. How does anyone know if it was a accident but because of past history it got investigated. The report recently doesn’t even have his name on it.  There is a good chance this entire thing is nothing. If it does turn out to be something he should of course be banned.-

First and foremost I hope that kid is safe. 

If Hill is guilty of this, the league should ban him for a year no matter what any attorney can do for him in court or what his sentence is if he is convicted.

Sheesh.... between the Chiefs having drafted Marcus Peters and Tyreek Hill on his watch as VP of football operations for KC... I can see how  Ballard’s “strict criteria” for acquiring a player has, shall we say... evolved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacolts56 said:

If Hill is guilty of this, the league should ban him for a year no matter what any attorney can do for him in court or what his sentence is if he is convicted.

Sheesh.... between the Chiefs having drafted Marcus Peters and Tyreek Hill on his watch as VP of football operations for KC... I can see how  Ballard’s “strict criteria” for acquiring a player has, shall we say... evolved.

Ballard, regardless of what he says, was an Indian in KC, not a Chief.....  no matter how much you see eye to eye with your boss, or differ from them, at the end of the day Ballard is a good company guy, and will do whatever job he is tasked with to the best of his abilities it seems.....  including investigating potential picks, even ones maybe he himself wouldn't make if he was in charge...  No one really knows, of course....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Ballard, regardless of what he says, was an Indian in KC, not a Chief.....  no matter how much you see eye to eye with your boss, or differ from them, at the end of the day Ballard is a good company guy, and will do whatever job he is tasked with to the best of his abilities it seems.....  including investigating potential picks, even ones maybe he himself wouldn't make if he was in charge...  No one really knows, of course....

Well.... short of Irsay endorsing a problem child in free agency or the draft.... he’s in charge now.

I’m just glad that the front office evidently sets a high bar as a guard against any serious distractions in the locker room and around the team in general.

In addition to the deplorable nature of all this.... if Hill is indeed convicted... he will have redefined the meaning of “bad timing” and the Chiefs are dealt a serious blow.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

CB was the one who checked out Peters and convinced Dorsey to get him. The others, I don't know if he was involved at any level at all??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes he was, the mother of the child is working with the police. The child had a broken arm and other injuries. this is the same women he beat the hell out of before, he has a thug history. I have no doubt that if the report is true that he's done, he'll be suspended but no team will touch him..

1 hour ago, ColtJax said:

Yes he was, the mother of the child is working with the police. The child had a broken arm and other injuries. this is the same women he beat the hell out of before, he has a thug history. I have no doubt that if the report is true that he's done, he'll be suspended but no team will touch him..

There has been nothing come out that says that. All I am saying be very careful of believing what you read. The problem is he isn’t going to get the benefit of the doubt because of his past. He was supposedly out of town when one of these incidents happened. The child broke his arm in January. Accidents so happen. We will see if this is all true 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Well maybe he is using his past history and what he has learned? 

He has been pretty consistent since he has been here.

• Like 1

Espinal told authorities Hill had punched her in the face and stomach and put her in a chokehold after they had an argument in December 2014. Espinal was eight weeks pregnant with their son at the time.

THIS didn't look good either, yet he was drafted!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt they cut him, they already seen how that can back fire.. Still, unless he's found guilty and evidence points to him hurting a child it's going to be tough for the Chief's to cut him and yet a PR nightmare to keep him..

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 8:18 PM, Shafty138 said:

Everyone in Kansas City is a Chief!

“A child has been hurt,” Howe said. “So, yes, as a prosecutor and a father of four kids, it’s frustrating you can’t do anything about it.”

Investigators could not determine who committed the crime, Howe said. He declined to comment further and would not say what crime his office thought occurred.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article229637939.html

Let us be clear, there is no place in society for violence against women or children.

But I do wish there was more focus in the NFL on the hundreds that do a good job of being stand up citizens than applying disproportionate resources and coverage to those that do not represent the NFL well. That is all I have to say.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1