Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FA Agency Day 2 and beyond.

16 hours ago, Hoose said:

Agree on the type of RB the Colts look for in the draft. It will be Day 3 IMO and complimentary to Mack and the gang. 3rd down pounder; can block; can catch. Lots of guys like that available from the 4th round on. 

I think Snell may still be available with one of our 4ths

He fits those requirements

5 minutes ago, buccolts said:

So, projected starter wasn't accurate. 

And, it sounds like some fans think we're much worse at the safety position than we really are. 

He might have been projected starter right now, but keep in mind that they just traded their starter in the OBJ trade. And after that... they released this guy. Just comes to show you how much of a projected starter he was. Also FA is not over - IMO they might be players on the Tre Boston, Eric Berry market... also there is the draft coming with a strong safety class.

IMO safety was one of our deepest and strongest positions last year 2-3 deep. It wasn't top heavy, but we had serviceable players that just kept getting injured. Pretty much all of our safeties from last year IMO are better than Kindred. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Isn’t that the guy everyone said wouldn’t fall far enough on the waiver wire to the colts. 

I personally thought he wasn't particularly good and I thought there is a reason why a team with tons of capspace and zero players at the position, decided to save 2M and release him instead of keeping him.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Isn’t that the guy everyone said wouldn’t fall far enough on the waiver wire to the colts. 

Yes and I'm glad we put in a claim.  I never thought we would get him.  I'm happy and surprised. He's the kind of young player you take a chance on.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stitches said:

I personally thought he wasn't particularly good and I thought there is a reason why a team with tons of capspace and zero players at the position, decided to save 2M and release him instead of keeping him.

Which is reasonable. Nine times out of ten, players waived in the middle of the offseason never wind up doing anything in the league...

• Like 1