Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FA Agency Day 2 and beyond.

Saw the story on Deandre Baker stock falling based on interviews alone... must have been some really bad interviews. Good gracious... 

Polite (DE) also in free fall per Rotoworld. Said he may fall from late 1st, to 3rd. Not sure what the deal is...

I wouldn't take either with our first two picks, but would jump at Baker with 59, and Polite at 89 if the red flags aren't that bad.

20 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Brother in-law just me an Instagram post from Colts-news stating that the Colts are bringing Ajayi in for a second visit......can't find it xonft anywhere else though.

He deleted the tweet and said this

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Cool. Very cool. Why is he retiring so young?

Injuries and health 

5 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Now he can spend more time with Robert Kraft....the Boston Dangler.

I had a feeling this was coming when I saw a report from NFLTradeRumors that they had aggressively pursued Jared Cooks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Injuries and health 

I had a feeling this was coming when I saw a report from NFLTradeRumors that they had aggressively pursued Jared Cooks

Honestly, of all the Pats players...I actually don't mind him....his just a big good.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I agree. The only team that might trade to move up would be one that needs a QB. 

I get the sense that Ballard likes to get MORE picks vs less....... though I personally might move up for one of the tier 1 DL folks, if the pick was within reach, and didnt cost all that much 

On 3/22/2019 at 6:38 PM, Mr.Debonair said:

Lol bad interviews? That’s some silly ish. Not buying it

I'm not saying there weren't bad interviews, but I would say not every player is a fit for every team.  Sometimes players know who is serious, and who is trying to kick tires and ask silly questions.  Other times a pplayer kows he isn't a fit for a team and it comes through.

If the Colts are interested, they'll have Brian Decker involved.  OTOH, maybe the Colts were (one of) the bad interviews?