Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FA Agency Day 2 and beyond.

5 minutes ago, #12. said:

Which four plates?

Those little 5 lb ones. The bigger ones were in use...and I didn't want to be a show off.

4 45 lb plates (225...same as the Combine). Hunter Renfrow is apparently not much larger or stronger than me. Definitely much quicker...but it's hard to imagine him on an NFL field. He will need to give Edelman a call this summer.

Just now, shastamasta said:

Those little 5 lb ones. The bigger ones were in use...and I didn't want to be a show off.

4 45 lb plates (225...same as the Combine). Hunter Renfrow is apparently not much larger or stronger than me. Definitely much quicker...but it's hard to imagine him on an NFL field. He will need to give Edelman a call this summer.

Yeah, I know.  Just screwing with you.

Ever since I was 14-15, I've been able to get that amount, at least a number of times.  When I was into it, I could do a set or so.  I then took about 4-5 years off weight lifting and tried it once.  Practically killed myself.  Lol Needed three people to get it off of me.

Brad wells is a child with rocks for brains. How does re-signing Geathers effect hooker? They play different positions. I swear I have no clue how he has a job. Half the people on this forum are more knowledgeable 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, #12. said:

Yeah, I know.  Just screwing with you.

Ever since I was 14-15, I've been able to get that amount, at least a number of times.  When I was into it, I could do a set or so.  I then took about 4-5 years off weight lifting and tried it once.  Practically killed myself.  Lol Needed three people to get it off of me.

I weighed like a buck 20 in HS...but was already near my current height. Just could not put on weight...even with how much I was eating as a teenager. Had to stop wrestling in HS because I started getting my butt kicked by these guys that were like 6-7" shorter than me...and just so much stronger.

Only two athletic things I was meant to do well...throw a baseball and run long distances. 

10 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Brad wells is a child with rocks for brains. How does re-signing Geathers effect hooker? They play different positions. I swear I have no clue how he has a job. Half the people on this forum are more knowledgeable 

Nah, he's just a troll and says things to get people riled up. No way he could actually be that stupid. He's not even a reporter or blogger any more, just a guy who posts outrageous stuff on Twitter to get attention.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Haha...that tweet is the very definition of trolling. Even Wells isn't dumb enough to think that one has to do with the other. (Is that a fake account?)

Edit: Just checked. It's a fake account.

3 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

Haha...that tweet is the very definition of trolling. Even Wells isn't dumb enough to think that one has to do with the other. (Is that a fake account?)

Edit: Just checked. It's a fake account.

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shastamasta said:

And it's even worse when you have a guy like Holder, who does this AND comes off as arrogant and rude. 

Yeah, even when I agree with him overall on a point, he still can come off as super antagonistic. I know he gets tweeted at by angry Colts fans a lot, but then, that's the norm for most fan bases on twitter. Like this thread of tweets..."Why should your opinion even matter?" type of stuff. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, even when I agree with him overall on a point, he still can come off as really antagonistic. I get he gets tweeted at by angry Colts fans a lot, but then, that's the norm for most fan bases on twitter. Like this..."Why should your opinion even matter?" type of stuff.

Right? I mean...look at that how *y both of those tweets are (the first one is a potshot at his peers? I guess). And I don't think I recall Holder running around saying the Colts were going to win a bunch of games last year.

The second tweet is just pure snark.  

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Impressive. Most ive ever benched is 200, but im a small guy. Just 5 9 180

Hey that's not to shabby. I've also been working out off and on for 20 years. Have competed in bodybuilding and powerlifting. I look like a white, shaved head, tattooed Bob Sanders heh. I'm 5'8 with shoes and 205 pretty lean

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Hey that's not to shabby. I've also been working out off and on for 20 years. Have competed in bodybuilding and powerlifting. I look like a white, shaved head, tattooed Bob Sanders heh. I'm 5'8 with shoes and 205 pretty lean

Jesus thats even more impressive

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Nah, my bench is 425. Hit 315x16 as a burn out. 

Damn good for a punter though. Dude can bench more than post other positions who you'd think needed to be strong

That's impressive. I think i made it to 315 on barbell bench before my rotator cuffs started to get bad. Made the switch to dumbbell press exclusively when I lived overseas in my early 20's a never looked back. Better on my shoulders and I found they provide greater chest development. The barbell makes me ache just looking at it now. Props.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

There have been some really good quotes from Hunt, Desir, and Geathers that reflect really well on Indy's new culture (or Colture even if I think that's a bit cringe-y).

It might sound cringe coming from football players but this culture is going to win us more games then any overly high priced FA. Everytime a player gets signed the other players are tweeting congrats. Even funchess says how blessed he is to be here and he hasn’t played a game yet. They are creating something special.

“[I was] battling through some things, you know,” Geathers said, via Andrew Walker of the team website. “I just didn’t want to be off the field. I wanted to be out there with the guys. I feel like I had a lot to prove. I feel like I could do a lot of things, so just week-to-week battling, and that’s just my mindset. If I can go, I can go. So now that I’m back healthy, looking good, feeling good, I’m just ready to get back and show the fans what I can do.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boiler_Colt said:

That's impressive. I think i made it to 315 on barbell bench before my rotator cuffs started to get bad. Made the switch to dumbbell press exclusively when I lived overseas in my early 20's a never looked back. Better on my shoulders and I found they provide greater chest development. The barbell makes me ache just looking at it now. Props.

Yeah I had to really work on my technique to get up there. I have constant inflammation in my rear felt now from flat. I focus on more incline now. Admittingly flat bench is more pride and ego. Can't go wrong with dumbbells though. Love them.

I can understand this because I think Ajayi probably thinks he can still start for another team instead of taking what seems to be a one year deal to share with Mack and Ballard is letting him see if that is really his market

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1