Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL made a mistake, it’s been fixed

TKnight24

My FAVORITE part about Leonard is that, other than his play on the field, you dont hear about him or see him acting "stupid" after a play or on the sidelines.  He seems like the real-deal.

Think about it... 3 rookies ( and a 2nd-year Walker) are giving us the best LB play (as a unit) than i think we've seen in a while.  It would be so nice to finally see some solid, tough LB play here in Indy.

I think we're starting to see Ballard's vision develop before our eyes.

exciting potential.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

My FAVORITE part about Leonard is that, other than his play on the field, you dont hear about him or see him acting "stupid" after a play or on the sidelines.  He seems like the real-deal.

Think about it... 3 rookies ( and a 2nd-year Walker) are giving us the best LB play (as a unit) than i think we've seen in a while.  It would be so nice to finally see some solid, tough LB play here in Indy.

I think we're starting to see Ballard's vision develop before our eyes.

exciting potential.

Him being the leader (even for a rookie) pretty much puts the 'stupid' acting in check.  He wears the mic so he really don't have time but to move on to the next play immediately.

9 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Think about it... 3 rookies ( and a 2nd-year Walker) are giving us the best LB play (as a unit) than i think we've seen in a while. 

A good indicator that whoever is building the team knows what they're doing is when the young players are contributing.  

It is a fantastic start, for what I thought was a later 2nd first of 3rd round pick....but Ballard said his value was creeping up leading up to the draft.  So far so good, I look forward to seeing more out of the rook........hopefully we can start adding some more guys from the D to this level of performance, Kenny Moore is certainly at that door step after a couple of weeks. Hopefully Hooker gets back to that level......and maybe some guys from the D-line too.....the D in general is at least trending in the right direction.

4 minutes ago, K-148 said:

Replace Goode's veteran presence with C.J. Mosley next offseason and that LB unit (Walker, Leonard, Mosley) would be best in NFL. Keep Adams, Franklin, Moore as backups/STs.

I doubt Mosley gets away from the Ravens, but he would be a nice price to add to the Colts LB core provided he’d be as good in a 4-3 base.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MPStack said:

I doubt Mosley gets away from the Ravens, but he would be a nice price to add to the Colts LB core provided he’d be as good in a 4-3 base.

Mosley is one of a few players I want Ballard to spend on. Sure, Ravens have money to resign him. But in that Flacco-Jackson situation would Mosley like to resign with Ravens?

6 minutes ago, K-148 said:

Mosley is one of a few players I want Ballard to spend on. Sure, Ravens have money to resign him. But in that Flacco-Jackson situation would Mosley like to resign with Ravens?

The QB situation in Baltimore will have no bearing on resigning Mosley. Flacco is the starter and Jackson is a project. Mosley will most likely be tagged anyways.

20 hours ago, MPStack said:

Kwon Alexander I think would be a great pick up. Height, weight, speed guy like what Ballard wants. Him and Leonard would make an elite LB duo on third down with Moore III in the slot.