Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It’s Happening!!!

TKnight24

10 hours ago, ztboiler said:

Doesn’t matter the location...Gotta love the irony for a star QB that missed a year...which way is the locker room...priceless to catch that on video.

It’s the first time camp Is being held in Westfield, In. Went to school in Westfield from 1st grade through Senior year so pretty cool to see they are holding colts camp there. 

I am excited to finally see what we got.....and how all the battles will play out. I have mixed emotions about the Grand Park location, mostly because other than driving around the thing I just don't know much about it...(I call that old man disease, the unknown is annoying syndrome) lol but I will adapt and adjust....Just want to see some good football!!

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:41 AM, Crunked said:

I am excited to finally see what we got.....and how all the battles will play out. I have mixed emotions about the Grand Park location, mostly because other than driving around the thing I just don't know much about it...(I call that old man disease, the unknown is annoying syndrome) lol but I will adapt and adjust....Just want to see some good football!!

In all honestly I liked Rose-Hulman  better than either Anderson or Grand Park. 

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

In all honestly I liked Rose-Hulman  better than either Anderson or Grand Park. 

I have fond memories of Rose Hulman, but didn't dig the drive when the kiddo's were wound up a little too tight....Anderson wasn't my thing....lets give the Grand Park a whirl, and see if it has anything to offer from a football ambiance perspective bring on the pre-season!