Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 - 2019 Indiana Pacers and everything NBA thread

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This has been a stinker, our back court = Dipo and Collison are shooting poorly. JJ Redick alone is 6-9 from 3, they are making everything. Thad has 22 otherwise we would be getting smoked. We look way out of sync for some reason. One of those games where they are making tough shots and we are not.

Victor has been shooting pretty poor for a while now. He has to get those percentages up for us to win games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Victor has been shooting pretty poor for a while now. He has to get those percentages up for us to win games.

I agree but I think he will. It is such a long season and we are 29-15. A lot of these guys hit cold streaks and also they pace themselves to be fresh for the Playoffs. I think we have a good team and a team that can make noise in the Playoffs if healthy. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree but I think he will. It is such a long season and we are 29-15. A lot of these guys hit cold streaks and also they pace themselves to be fresh for the Playoffs. I think we have a good team and a team that can make noise in the Playoffs if healthy. 

Oh I have been happy with our season but Victor has to play better.  Right now Bogy and Sabonis have been carrying us.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:52 PM, crazycolt1 said:

I don't know what's wrong with Vic.

He says he's not hurt but I dnt know if he'd say if he was...

If he scored just 15-16 a game...we're not a threat in the conference

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MTC said:

I keep getting a red screen which turns to a 'Be Right Back' message on League Pass. Frustrating service. 

Me too...Keeps going off.

Its 'free week' on league pass and I was looking forward to this weekend.

But they're having some problems

53 minutes ago, MTC said:

No comment.

I can say, "thanks PG'

Every 76ers loss is a good day.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

There is a report Saturday night that Seth Curry, Steph's younger brother, will sign with the Pacers.

very surprising..I did not hear that he had left Portland.

I had never heard him connected to Indian in any way

There is nothing that confirms this.....a far as I can tell, he's still with Portland

2 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Kawhi Leonard out for Toronto Wednesday night at the Pacers.

No reason given. Maybe just 'rest'

Possibly because the last time the Pacers played them, he didn't play, and they still took the Pacers to the woodshed... 

I don't know why, and I'm echo'ing some of what you said after the last time we played them, but Toronto is a team we just don't match up well with at all and just can't beat with any consistency.

Victor Oladipo just got injured. Looks like it's going to be pretty serious. He was carted off and it looked like they covered his knee with a towel so no one could see how bad it was.

I wish him the best. It's obviously over for the Pacers this year if it's a season-ending injury.

21 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Victor Oladipo just got injured. Looks like it's going to be pretty serious. He was carted off and it looked like they covered his knee with a towel so no one could see how bad it was.

I wish him the best. It's obviously over for the Pacers this year if it's a season-ending injury.

Yep early playoff exit and try again next year 

3 minutes ago, MTC said:

I am currently in class so I didn't see what happened regarding Oladipo's injury, but that is a huge bummer. Are people saying it's season ending? A friend of mine thought it was a dislocated knee cap. 

I cant watch the game up here.

The radio announcers are not speculating.

But on line they say: Yes. Dislocated knee cap...

That would be at least 3 or 4 months

3 minutes ago, MTC said:

I am currently in class so I didn't see what happened regarding Oladipo's injury, but that is a huge bummer. Are people saying it's season ending? A friend of mine thought it was a dislocated knee cap. 

It certainly looked bad.  I would be surprised if it wasn't season ending. 

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's not even all star break. Let's see what happens before writing this one off.

We have played well without Vic.....

I think we'll start Collison and Joseph and use Evans and Holiday off the bench.

We weren't a prolific scoring team anyway...

We need to add some bench ......wonder how much the Lakers really need Lance

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

We have played well without Vic.....

I think we'll start Collison and Joseph and use Evans and Holiday off the bench.

We weren't a prolific scoring team anyway...

We need to add some bench ......wonder how much the Lakers really need Lance

Lance plays to the Lakers showtime and is a fan favorite. I doubt they would trade him without getting a player we need to get him.

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Lance plays to the Lakers showtime and is a fan favorite. I doubt they would trade him without getting a player we need to get him.

Lance doesnt play much when Rondo and LBJ are healthy..

…..and he's on a 1-year contract...and the Lakers are not in the playoffs right now

He's one guy I know would fit in and would want to

Trying to hang on vs. Toronto 103-99  1:52 left

Not great play but great effort

Thad Young..21 points...15 rebounds