Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Tom Brady Scandal! (Stormy weather ahead!)

dgambill

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/17/stormy-s-sketch-harasser-sparks-social-media-frenzy-tom-brady-comparisons.html

sketch_brady

The sketch from Stormy Daniels on her tormentor from the Donald Trump lawyer scandal. Coincidence.....I'll let you decide! All that is missing is the MAGA hat in his locker!

I saw this earlier and nearly bust a gut laughing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/17/stormy-s-sketch-harasser-sparks-social-media-frenzy-tom-brady-comparisons.html

sketch_brady

The sketch from Stormy Daniels on her tormentor from the Donald Trump lawyer scandal. Coincidence.....I'll let you decide! All that is missing is the MAGA hat in his locker!

:lol: I just spit my coffee out looking at this!

Stormy Daniels sketch of man who threatened her in 2011…and Tom Brady in 2011.

Embedded

Embedded
10:40 AM · Apr 17, 2018
20 hours ago, NFLfan said:

That is what I thought! It does not look like Tom Brady to me.

I rest my case. Don’t forget the evidence found in his locker!

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/tom-brady-donald-trump-hat-213399

Tom isn’t going to be able to destroy the evidence this time. Coincidence he isn’t in NE for offseason workouts and some say mulling retirement???? I leave that up to you!

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2018 at 1:16 PM, buccolts said:

Borrowing BBs hoodie was a bad choice.

I think she said he was well dressed and had a lean athletic build. Called him cute until he threatened her lol. Not sure why he is wearing a kitchen towel around his kneck in the drawing lol.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

I think she said he was well dressed and had a lean athletic build. Called him cute until he threatened her lol. Not sure why he is wearing a kitchen towel around his kneck in the drawing lol.

Maybe she remembers him best when he was eating dinner. 

On 4/17/2018 at 2:14 PM, dgambill said:

sketch_brady

so that's why he wants a contract extension and pay bump, gonna need a lot of money to pay legal defenses

On 4/21/2018 at 5:00 AM, Narcosys said:

Don't want to necessarily post this as its two months old, but never saw this anywhere and talk about scandal.

I watched that. Bill might be petty at times and he might have been upset in getting rid of Jimmy for less then full price but he isn’t going to give up another SB willingly from his legacy. Had some nice production value but no coach would willingly lose the SB on purpose.

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

I watched that. Bill might be petty at times and he might have been upset in getting rid of Jimmy for less then full price but he isn’t going to give up another SB willingly from his legacy. Had some nice production value but no coach would willingly lose the SB on purpose.

It is interesting to wonder, the man does have more SB rings than any coach already. What's one more to him?

18 minutes ago, GoPats said:

You can't trust a guy who looks like this. 

courtroom-sketches.jpg

I'd be scared too if I saw that man if I was her...just goes to show how horrible these people that do these sketches are. I guess they use the artist that flunk out of the art institutes lol.

On April 18, 2018 at 6:51 PM, dgambill said:

Stormy Daniels sketch of man who threatened her in 2011…and Tom Brady in 2011.

Embedded

Embedded
10:40 AM · Apr 17, 2018

I rest my case. Don’t forget the evidence found in his locker!

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/tom-brady-donald-trump-hat-213399

Tom isn’t going to be able to destroy the evidence this time. Coincidence he isn’t in NE for offseason workouts and some say mulling retirement???? I leave that up to you!

Whoa,  those 2 images are doppleganger close DGB. Bravo! 

The hair, the peach fuzz, the indentation in Tommy's chin. Wow! 

• Thanks 1

On April 17, 2018 at 1:16 PM, buccolts said:

Borrowing BBs hoodie was a bad choice.

The 2nd comedic homerun BC has hit out of the park tonight that SW1 has noticed. Bang! Zoom! Right to the moon Alice! 

Even BB would crack a smirk over that wise cracking remark.