Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carr Or Finnegan

MLawRunner

Top two corners when FA rolls around - Colts should really try to land one cap space permitting. We have so many holes and only so many draft spots, we are going to have to do some business in FA. With a 3-4 we really need to land a shut down, physical corner.

Out of those two guys..... I'd much prefer Carr if we address CB thru free agency.

Top two corners when FA rolls around - Colts should really try to land one cap space permitting. We have so many holes and only so many draft spots, we are going to have to do some business in FA. With a 3-4 we really need to land a shut down, physical corner.

I agree Colts need a tall, fast, & aggresive corner! Colts corners were always so short and played to far off the WR in coverage. Can't wait for the draft and preseason so I can see what this new D can do!

I'd go with Carr, but mostly because I think Finnegan would be looking for a bigger contract.

KC should keep Carr though. He's a key piece to that defense. That secondary should be scary next year with Flowers, Carr, Routt, Arenas, and a healthy Berry. That whole defense should be crazy. Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, that secondary, and the 11th pick that they could use to get Poe. If Crennel brought Peyton over there, they'd be hands down favorites for the SB next year.

I'd go with Carr, but mostly because I think Finnegan would be looking for a bigger contract.

KC should keep Carr though. He's a key piece to that defense. That secondary should be scary next year with Flowers, Carr, Routt, Arenas, and a healthy Berry. That whole defense should be crazy. Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, that secondary, and the 11th pick that they could use to get Poe. If Crennel brought Peyton over there, they'd be hands down favorites for the SB next year.

That is just a crazy defense....Add Charles coming back, as well as the under the radar Moeaki from injury, sprinkle in some Bowe, thats another scary talented team...All hinges on the QB tho, as we all know...

I would rather have Carr like someone else said Finnegan could be a lockerroom cancer.

As far as the draft I like Jamell Flemming 5'10 1/2 192 out of Oklahoma projected as a 3rd rounder said to be a 1 or 2 without some off-field issues(accedmically) but said to matured ALOT the last 2 yrs. Was a ST stand-out his first 2 yrs. Became a starter and Had a breakout Junior yr(2010) with 71 takcles, 5 picks, and 13 passes broken up. Didnt have a solid season season this yr.(2011) number wise but was out of his control due to team rarely throwing towards his way.

They will franchise tag Carr, that is what I heard from Chiefs fans on that arrowheadpride site.

We had good luck getting both Marlin Jackson and Kelvin Hayden in the same draft. I'd say get 2 DBs in the first 4 or 5 picks and coach 'em up. After all, Pagano's safeties coach here with the Colts did coach one heck of a secondary out there in Baltimore.

Carr, Finnegan is just too much trouble and a pain. IMO, I think he's reached his full potential, whereas Carr still has some room to improve. Going forward, if I had to choose one, I'd pick Carr.

Is there any way to both beef up the defense and fill some holes while also giving Luck some of the weapons he needs (assuming we draft Luck). I think we need to get a nice young WR he can develop chemistry with + either resign garçon or bring in another veteran WR via FA. I also think Luck and Coby Fleener would be sick, BUT I also realize the Colts need to bring in a CB,

NT, and SS.

Some things might to have to wait till next year. If we go to heavy on D, Luck gets little strong options to develope chemistry with and if we go to heavy on O, defense suffers. Seems like something will have to wait till next years draft. Colts seem to have to many holes to fill. Is it possible to get a solid OG, and 2x solid WRs, 1-2x CBs, 1 NT, 1 SS via FA & the draft, I guess TE could wait till next year but Fleener would be nasty??????!! Lol

That is just a crazy defense....Add Charles coming back, as well as the under the radar Moeaki from injury, sprinkle in some Bowe, thats another scary talented team...All hinges on the QB tho, as we all know...

and add breaston and baldwin...thats one sick team. as i said on other thread, that team should make a push for PM and Pm should try to get there.

that team is set. if they take PM, they can easily try to go D in their first 2 rounds and add a G with their 3rd. that D can even get deeper.