Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PER CHRIS BALLARD, LUCK DOES NOT NEED SURGERY

csmopar

9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Ballard just said it on his presser, he does NOT need surgery.  He is working on throwing!

Not to be a debbie downer, but Ballard and Irsay also said Luck would play last year and he didn't. This could be just another angle to calm season ticket buyers down again. I'll believe Luck is fine when he says so, doctors say he doesn't need surgery, or when the draft comes and we don't draft a QB. Sounds promising, but I got burned last year by him and Irsay.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Not to be a debbie downer, but Ballard and Irsay also said Luck would play last year and he didn't. This could be just another angle to calm season ticket buyers down again. I'll believe Luck is fine when he says so, doctors say he doesn't need surgery, or when the draft comes and we don't draft a QB. Sounds promising, but I got burned last year by him and Irsay.

maybe but hey we needed an update, we got an update, the most detailed one in a long time. and honestly, we needed a pick me up good news bit. We got it.  I'm gonna roll with it for now

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

maybe but hey we needed an update, we got an update, the most detailed one in a long time. and honestly, we needed a pick me up good news bit. We got it.  I'm gonna roll with it for now

So am I, we'll see come draft time if it's 100% true. We can only hope.

8 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

We already knew this.  He's going to begin throwing soon, under the supervison of that House guy and someone else.

I don't know why you people get riled up about things that any random person not close to the situation says.

When is soon? I thought he was going to throw last month.

12 minutes ago, csmopar said:

He hasn’t even picked up a football, according to Ballard. 

From a Peter King article this morning on ESPN ...

"It would be surprising if the shoulder injury that unexpectedly kept Luck out for the entire season last year was not at least some factor in this decision. However, Luck is working out with noted throwing-mechanics gurus Tom House and Adam Dedeaux—Brady’s throwing coaches too—in California, and a source told me Tuesday that they are optimistic that Luck will be fine for the start of training camp."