Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Wildcard Weekend Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titans won't do it. It will be another bye week for NE if that's who they face. I just think the way to beat NE is to get to Brady consistently. If you can rattle him & make him move his feet he is nowhere near as effective. I jst see Jacksonville as the only team left that is capable of doing that. Moot point if they never get there. If that's the case we will have to endure another championship for Brady & Co.

6 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Bortles being Borltes... again.

D's came to play.  Many 3 and outs, and stopped drives.

D's came to play...or offenses are just horrible? I think i bit of both, these teams cant score points, they will get blown out next week

1 minute ago, buffalo34 said:

1st and goal inside the one, why not hand it off to McCoy? Did Bevell take over the headset for the Bills' playcalling?

That's what happens when you get 'cute', deviate form the game plan, and try to confuse the defense.  OTOH, if the Bills run it tice and get stuffed, fans will be calling for the OC head for not throwing it.  It's a no win if they fail, and genius if it works; either way.

14 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

That's what happens when you get 'cute', deviate form the game plan, and try to confuse the defense.  OTOH, if the Bills run it tice and get stuffed, fans will be calling for the OC head for not throwing it.  It's a no win if they fail, and genius if it works; either way.

Sack!!!

1 minute ago, coltsfansince65 said:

What a snore fest this first half has been.

This is why nobody should take the Jags serious . Yeah they may win today but as long as Bortles plays QB they will never do much. They only won the Division this season because it was by default and I don't see how anyone can debate that. The Colts and Texans didn't have their starting QB's most of the season, we didn't have Andrew at all.