Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Beth Mowins

TKnight24

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Bob is in the same boat we are, not sure that guy can take too much more losing. He may retire after the season because of his age, I will miss him when he goes.

Chuck and Bob gone after the season?  Two birds with one stone if you ask me

35 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Why must some knucklehead respond as if I'm speaking directly to them, and perhaps not some other person in a thread filled with 20 or so responses?

If the issue doesn't apply to you --- great.     But you might want to consider that it might apply to other people in this thread.

That's not sound logic at all. 

You're saying that your accusations must apply to someone in this thread. I can see where you might need that to be true. How else could you justify your process to falsely accuse people?

Maybe you should consider that your thought process is wrong, and that your labels do not apply to anyone in this thread. Wouldn't that be something?

Just maybe you using labels, tells a story about how you think of others. Some might say a person who thinks in those terms also puts himself on a pedestal. Sounds about right. 

I like Beth Mowins. She knows what she's doing, she's quite knowledgable of the game and her voice isn't as annoying to me as others.

But even if it was...who cares? A CBS commentator isn't going to be the difference between me enjoying a football game and not.

The colts winning or losing would do that.

1 minute ago, NorthernBlue said:

I like Beth Mowins. She knows what she's doing, she's quite knowledgable of the game and her voice isn't as annoying to me as others.

But even if it was...who cares? A CBS commentator isn't going to be the difference between me enjoying a football game and not.

The colts winning or losing would do that.

Maybe she will bring us some LUCK, we need a win.

1 hour ago, BlueShoe said:

You're saying that your accusations must apply to someone in this thread. I can see where you might need that to be true. How else could you justify your process to falsely accuse people?

Maybe you should consider that your thought process is wrong, and that your labels do not apply to anyone in this thread. Wouldn't that be something?

Just maybe you using labels, tells a story about how you think of others. Some might say a person who thinks in those terms also puts himself on a pedestal. Sounds about right. 

Your response makes non sense whatsoever.      Not a surprise.

Thinking has never been your strong suit.      And you just proved it ---- AGAIN!!

Good luck.

9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Your response makes non sense whatsoever.      Not a surprise.

Thinking has never been your strong suit.      And you just proved it ---- AGAIN!!

Good luck.

Actually what has happened yet AGAIN, is you make incorrect accusations, then get called out for it, then you call people names, pretend to believe you just proved something that you did not, and walk away.

You Nailed It!

I don't think there is a person on this board you haven't been heavily into it with. What's the constant in all those examples? yeah.....

I could have typed your response for you. That is how predictable you are. 

Buh-bye! :thmup:

3 hours ago, Indeee said:

It seriously made me want to change the channel. Completely unwatchable thanks to the broadcasting and the sideline reporter was literally a dipp, more like a dipps**t. It was the worst broadcast I ever experienced. 

Maybe it's because I've listened to her commentate college games many times before, but I don't mind her. I really thought she did a good job. To each their own, I guess. 

4 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

Oh man, this is the same girl who had the Hispanic reporter, Sergio Dipp, on the sideline. Please tell me he isn't coming back. I know he had a brain fart, I feel for the guy, but I still don't want him back.

He's going to be like, "Chuck Pagano is having the TIME OF HIS LIFE!!! "

What in the World was that!

Actually what has happened yet AGAIN, is you make incorrect accusations, then get called out for it, then you call people names, pretend to believe you just proved something that you did not, and walk away.

You Nailed It!

I don't think there is a person on this board you haven't been heavily into it with. What's the constant in all those examples? yeah.....

I could have typed your response for you. That is how predictable you are. 

Buh-bye! :thmup:

I don't think you even understand......    YOU started this with me.     

I didn't respond to anyone.      My first post quoted no one.     You were the only person to take offense and respond.

No surprise.     You're a hot-head who looks for trouble at every opportunity.

I even gave you a free pass in my first response.     I literally said if my comment doesn't apply to you --- fine.     But that STILL wasn't good enough for you,   so you came back for more.

YOU were the one looking for a fight.      It's what you do.

If you'd like to put me on perminent IGNORE,  I'd be thrilled.     I've asked you to do this before....   and yet,  here we are again,  with you coming after me.        You'd think by now you'd learn......      but no.....

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I have no idea why you keep telling yourself that everyone else starts these arguments with you. You never learned to own your responsibilities and mistakes did you?

I will not give you the credence to put you on ignore. If you cannot handle it then ignore me. 

And you saying that I am the hot head who looks for any opportunity to fight is adorable. That's called projecting, and you do it all the time. You've never met a person on this board that you did not become abrasive towards. 

Child please! LOL

I have no problem with this announcer, although I haven't heard of her before that Monday night game. There are very few competent announcers on TV anyway, and to me they are more of a background noise. Chris Collinsworth is one of the few worth listening (worth a Collins at least, if that makes any sense, probably not :) but I digress )

Anyway, different subject, being on the East coast I realized the best thing to do is to watch NFL Redzone, and while waiting for them to show images from Colts game I can listen to the radio broadcast on 1070 the fan with iTunes radio app. It has to be synchronized though, as somedy already said.

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

I didn't respond to anyone.      My first post quoted no one.     You were the only person to take offense and respond.

No surprise.     You're a hot-head who looks for trouble at every opportunity.

I even gave you a free pass in my first response.     I literally said if my comment doesn't apply to you --- fine.     But that STILL wasn't good enough for you,   so you came back for more.

YOU were the one looking for a fight.      It's what you do.

If you'd like to put me on perminent IGNORE,  I'd be thrilled.     I've asked you to do this before....   and yet,  here we are again,  with you coming after me.        You'd think by now you'd learn......      but no.....

I have no idea why you keep telling yourself that everyone else starts these arguments with you. You never learned to own your responsibilities and mistakes did you?

I will not give you the credence to put you on ignore. If you cannot handle it then ignore me. 

And you saying that I am the hot head who looks for any opportunity to fight is adorable. That's called projecting, and you do it all the time. You've never met a person on this board that you did not become abrasive towards. 

Child please! LOL

Get a room.

2 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

Child please! LOL

Starts a fight needlessly.

Takes ZERO responsibility.

What else is new?      :facepalm:

On 9/19/2017 at 6:44 PM, BlueShoe said:

Wow!  Better look in the mirror....

On 9/20/2017 at 12:12 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Starts a fight needlessly.

Takes ZERO responsibility.

What else is new?      :facepalm:

That's exactly what you do here all the time. Now that you've figured it out, you can work on changing your behavior. 

People don't care to read bickering between others. I am done talking to you. :thmup:

Bye.