Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

But I thought he could guard anyone in the universe? Or so I've been told by so many misinformed experts

Why is it when LeBron makes a mistake everyone blasts him? one loss or one bad game or a little mistake and everyone makes jokes like it hurts his legacy. When in reality it doesn't do % to his legacy he's still absolutely amazing in every statistical way possible and will always be King James no matter how much everyone hates him. I know you love curry but one little lay up over him means nothing LBJ is still 50 times the player curry is. 

Not trying to be a prisoner of the moment but Lebron has like 25pts 12 ast and 9 rebs halfway through the 3rd. He is making it possible for the Cavs to even be in this game. He is the best player in the league by far and his greatness is hard to ignore. KD though isnt far behind. Honestly when he wants to play defense like he has in this series...wow his greatness is shining too!

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Kobe wasn't a Great Defender but was a Good one. A lot of people overlook his Defense because he was such a Great Scorer. He Made 9 1st team all Defensive Teams though.

9 out of 19 years?  My point about Kobe is he played a total game only when he wanted to. Guys like Jordan played their best every game. Phil Jackson said Kobe was un-coachable.

IMO those things take away from his greatness.

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lebron leaves the floor they are done.. and Durant resting a whole bunch..

Surprising to me, I thought this would go down to the wire at worse. Still a whole Qtr to go though. So far it looks great but who knows? 102-88 Warriors lead. I know how dangerous #23 is