Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

23 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Why is it when LeBron makes a mistake everyone blasts him? one loss or one bad game or a little mistake and everyone makes jokes like it hurts his legacy. When in reality it doesn't do % to his legacy he's still absolutely amazing in every statistical way possible and will always be King James no matter how much everyone hates him. I know you love curry but one little lay up over him means nothing LBJ is still 50 times the player curry is. 

Because I get tired of the constant slobbering of him. Anything he does is viewed as the gospel. It's nauseating

24 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

9 out of 19 years?  My point about Kobe is he played a total game only when he wanted to. Guys like Jordan played their best every game. Phil Jackson said Kobe was un-coachable.

IMO those things take away from his greatness.

Now let's be fair...he came into the league 18 years old and had to learn on the go...then the last 3-4 he was injured and old....he was a good defensive player when it mattered. No Klay Thompson out there but he was very situationally smart.

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

4th qt blitz goodnight... Cavs will win game 3. the streak stops Weds

You called it. I have to bow down to my younger generation Posters like you and Luck Is Good LOL. Durant just hit another 3, Curry just hit one half court - this is un frunkin believable!

• Like 2

Who can really step up more for cavs.. they were destroying the east with this. LeBron has a trip doub and 30.. love is on fire today.. kyrie a little off but has 20.. what else can they do? love won't shoot this well again this series. LeBron is about to die. kyrie needs to score 40.. and then they might be able to lose by 10

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

KD SWATS IT THEN PUTS IT IN! Guy is unreal

I know he gets knocked for going to GS but he really wants this ring. His defense has been almost as impressive as his offense. Can anyone blame him from going from a ball hog dribble machine in OKC to GS where the ball just moves so freely?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

But the hook is: LeBron can no longer guard Durant 1 on 1....

,...and with that..the Cavs don't match up at all..

Shumpert did a pretty good job. But James will be gassed if he has to guard KD and run the show.

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Who can really step up more for cavs.. they were destroying the east with this. LeBron has a trip doub and 30.. love is on fire today.. kyrie a little off but has 20.. what else can they do? love won't shoot this well again this series. LeBron is about to die. kyrie needs to score 40.. and then they might be able to lose by 10

That's right. Love has 20 rebounds in game one..and 28 points in Game 2..

...and it doesnt matter..

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I know he gets knocked for going to GS but he really wants this ring. His defense has been almost as impressive as his offense. Can anyone blame him from going from a ball hog dribble machine in OKC to GS where the ball just moves so freely?

I can..He invested a good part of his playing life in OKC..

..I would NEVER have left when they were that clsoe

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I hate to say it but Golden State is going 16-0 in the playoffs

I don't think so Mark. Cavs at home will win 1 maybe both. They will attack like today and try to get KD and company in Gaul trouble. I look for the refs to tighten the game up.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I might actually believe it now. Man they look like one focused machine. Winning in Cleveland wont be easy ve the King and Kyrie/Love

There a long history of teams getting jacked up in Games 1 and 2 and coming back ..

...but unless the cas just star beating up Curry and Draymond gets suspended..I acnt see what works.

2 years ago..Dellavendova really bothered Steph.....but Cavs don't have a defensive pest anymore

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I don't think so Mark. Cavs at home will win 1 maybe both. They will attack like today and try to get KD and company in Gaul trouble. I look for the refs to tighten the game up.

could happen.....LeBron will be running over people..and getting calls

• Like 1

Just now, oldunclemark said:

There a long history of teams getting jacked up in Games 1 and 2 and coming back ..

...but unless the cas just star beating up Curry and Draymond gets suspended..I acnt see what works.

2 years ago..Dellavendova really bothered Steph.....but Cavs don't have a defensive pest anymore

I think the refs tighten it up. Slow the game down with fouls etc and that fits clevelands game. I bet Green, Iggy, and Durant all get in foul trouble next game...I bet it.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I like most don't think they'll quite sweep. I really think the Warriors finally lose game 3.. I just wonder what the narrative will be when they lose.. they still have no chance I believe and will still lose in 5. Tomorrow ESPN/Fox will be so fun to listen to.. "Oh Cavs in 6" The KING" all that jab lol

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I think the Warriors got lazy last year to be honest and when Draymond got suspended that gave the Cavs more life. Mr Durant is in the house now baby!

• Like 2