Irsay working on major front office deal w/ Manning

Steamboat_Shaun

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Jim Osborne guy who seemed to have pretty credible info through all of this is saying Gruden walked because of Grigson and it is one of the reasons Manning wont do it either. He is supposed to write an article exposing all of this. Really hope he is wrong on that or else i will be ticked. Big name people don't want to work for Grigson, Irsay needs to accept it. 

3 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

Where does Grigson fit in to all of this.  I can't imagine Grigson finding these Manning stories very entertaining.  

He doesn't care. He's going nowhere, even if Manning were to be hired. I'm telling ya, Irsay loves him some Grigs

Just now, indy1888 said:

That Jim Osborne guy who seemed to have pretty credible info through all of this is saying Gruden walked because of Grigson and it is one of the reasons Manning wont do it either. He is supposed to write an article exposing all of this. Really hope he is wrong on that or else i will be ticked. Big name people don't want to work for Grigson, Irsay needs to accept it. 

It seemed totally plausible at the time, still does. If that's true it's not hard to believe.

2 minutes ago, indy1888 said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Irsay has such a good personal relationship with Grigson that he doesn't want to get rid of him