Frank Gore apologizes to Colts fans

RockThatBlue

I ended up getting

12'  1-2

13'  11-5

14'  11-5

15'  8-8

16'  8-8

39-28 or a winning % of .582 in the regular season unless I'm missing something. (Pagano reg season record only)

Not trying to agree with any arguments, but the #s just started to bug me lol................

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Ok,   I'm sorry you don't understand percentages

Your just going by numbers and nothing else Harbaugh and Tomlin had to play each other while numb nuts is playing 3 of the worst teams in the league the past 5 years. Is Chuck a friend of yours?

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Your just going by numbers and nothing else Harbaugh and Tomlin had to play each other while numb nuts is playing 3 of the worst teams in the league the past 5 years. Is Chuck a friend of yours?

Yes,  close personal friends.  We go way back.  

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I ended up getting

12'  1-2

13'  11-5

14'  11-5

15'  8-8

16'  8-8

39-28 or a winning % of .582 in the regular season unless I'm missing something. (Pagano reg season record only)

Not trying to agree with any arguments, but the #s just started to bug me lol................

Well still not that great even if yours is right and mine is wrong it makes chuck worse then what I said lol

EVERY time I hear ANYTHING come out of this man's mouth it makes me like and respect him even more.  The guy just seems like a class act.

i hope we find a way to give him another year.  If all our players and coaches would hold themselves as accountable as Frank obviously does, we'd be playing this weekend.  Frank's a leader, a professional.  And as it appears, he may just be a better man than he is a football player.

the guy inspires me somehow.

2 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

EVERY time I hear ANYTHING come out of this man's mouth it makes me like and respect him even more.  The guy just seems like a class act.

i hope we find a way to give him another year.  If all our players and coaches would hold themselves as accountable as Frank obviously does, we'd be playing this weekend.  Frank's a leader, a professional.  And as it appears, he may just be a better man than he is a football player.

the guy inspires me somehow.

Yeah. It really would suck to draft in the 1st if he has two more really good years in him. With our line next year, and if he doesn't regress any, he could post 1,100-1,200 yards. Dude's a tank!!

When Luck was drafted, I thought "man, the AFC is weak for the picking, poor RG3 that he went to the NFC". But Brady and Big Ben don't go away, so it's the same story of getting past the Pats and Steelers for us. Now the Raiders and Chiefs are back on the map as well. :(

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I did forget the 3 losses that Bruce had so it would technically be 32-20. Just barely over 500. in the south and having Luck = pathetic. Also the other 2 I do belive had won their SB's by year 5 too. 

Just checked the website I was looking at was 4 years so it's actually 40-28 thanks for catching that and making me check it out more.

How is 32-20 barely over .500? That is way over .500. Just asking. Actually the true numbers are Bruce Arians was 9-3 and Chuck is 40-28 which is still way over .500 at 12 games over. Come on man, at least don't bash the guy by saying something false like he is barely over .500.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How is 32-20 barely over .500? That is way over .500. Just asking. Actually the true numbers are Bruce Arians was 9-3 and Chuck is 40-28 which is still way over .500 at 12 games over. Come on man, at least don't bash the guy by saying something false like he is barely over .500.

12 games over 500 while in the AFC South? Yeah that's not good 

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

12 games over 500 while in the AFC South? Yeah that's not good 

So, to recap: he doesn't get credit for wins he had in his first season and his wins don't mean as much because he is in the AFC South. I guess he is an under .500 coach all in all.

It's easy enough for Frank to take the blame...just like Andrew, TY, Mathis and other leaders have done 100's of times before. They all know the fans and coaches won't hold them personally responsible for the season and it gets the sucky players out of the limelight. It's more like a public shaming.

8 minutes ago, VocableLoki said:

So, to recap: he doesn't get credit for wins he had in his first season and his wins don't mean as much because he is in the AFC South. I guess he is an under .500 coach all in all.

Damn right his record should be better I just showed that Harbaugh and Tomlin were better in 5 years and they were in a way more difficult division and Harbaugh didn't even have a luck type QB yet they both still have won a SB.

The fact that you accept a half *** performance is sad. Try hoping for a little more from your HC and franchise and we might actually get somewhere.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Damn right his record should be better I just showed that Harbaugh and Tomlin were better in 5 years and they were in a way more difficult division and Harbaugh didn't even have a luck type QB yet they both still have won a SB.

His record is 49-31, a .613 percentage, that's very good. I would agree Tomlinson and Haurbaugh had better starts and are more accomplished. It's worth pointing out they each have had stretches a mediocre play too, though. 

1 minute ago, VocableLoki said:

His record is 49-31, a .613 percentage, that's very good. I would agree Tomlinson and Haurbaugh had better starts and are more accomplished. It's worth pointing out they each have had stretches a mediocre play too, though. 

Hardly as mediocre as chuck plus chuck is a mere 12 games above 500 hardly "way over 500" when the 2 we are comparing were over 30 games over 500 at the same point in time 

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Hardly as mediocre as chuck plus chuck is a mere 12 games above 500 hardly "way over 500" when the 2 we are comparing were over 30 games over 500 at the same point in time 

I think you just like arguing LOL, 12 games over .500 is way over .500 when you have only Coached 5 seasons. My God, you are non-stop on this crap. I am for change but you take this bashing stuff to a new level. Take a breath and ease off the keyboard for 2 seconds, Pretty Please.

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Actually, Tomlinson was 8-8 in 12-13 and  Haurbaugh has gone 5-11 and 8-8 the past two seasons, with another 8-8 season so they have been as or even more mediocre than Chuck. 49-31 puts him 18 games over .500, which is very substantial.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think you just like arguing LOL, 12 games over .500 is way over .500 when you have only Coached 5 seasons. My God, you are non-stop on this crap. I am for change but you take this bashing stuff to a new level. Take a breath and ease of the keyboard for 2 seconds, Pretty Please.

The records I provided were only 5 years into Harbaugh or Tomlin's careers and both were over 30 games over 500.

7 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The records I provided were only 5 years into Harbaugh or Tomlin's careers and both were over 30 games over 500.

Those Coaches also didn't walk in too a 2-14 team on a complete rebuild. Both of those Coaches had awesome Defenses and Tomlin had Big Ben who had already won a SB. Ravens had a unreal Defense when Harbaugh took over.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Those Coaches also didn't walk in too a 2-14 team on a complete rebuild. Both of those Coaches had awesome Defenses and Tomlin and had Big Ben who had already won a SB. Ravens had a unreal Defense when Harbaugh took over.

Ok and Pagano got luck the best QB since peyton and got the worst division in the league at the time and yet he still allows the wattles Texans qbd by Brock Osweiler to win the division 

I'm done arguing this they are both 10 times the HC that dummy Chuck is 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Ok and Pagano got luck the best QB since peyton and got the worst division in the league at the time and yet he still allows the wattles Texans qbd by Brock Osweiler to win the division 

I get that and I want change too, that 2nd Houston game pee'd me off but Chuck hasn't sucked like you Post. I would love to have Jim Harbaugh or Jon Gruden or even Peyton running the team but I don't see it happening. Irsay hasn't said jackish yet and we are late Tuesday night now.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I get that and I want change too, that 2nd Houston game pee'd me off but Chuck hasn't sucked like you Post. I would love to have Jim Harbaugh or Jon Gruden or even Peyton running the team but I don't see it happening. Irsay hasn't said jackish yet and we are late Tuesday night now.

Oh he's keeping them for sure I think it's * move that he's not telling anyone anything it's sure to * a lot of fans off 

37 minutes ago, VocableLoki said:

I don't think the most ardent fans of Chuck would include those wins.  Bruce,  not Chuck,  won coach of the year for a reason.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't know what it means, but the fact he hasn't said anything is odd.