Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The final three games...

RockThatBlue

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

At Minnesota

At Oakland

Against the Jags

How are you feeling about these 3 games?

I think we win 2 of 3. Maybe 3. If Derek Carr keeps playing with a hurt or broken finger, it very well could still affect him during our colts game. He has taken almost all his snaps from the shotgun so that will make them more one demensional. Who knows though. 

Lose out. Miss the play offs. Clean house. Top 10-12 draft pick.

Unfortunately I see us beating Jacksonville at home. If we weren't down half our starting Oline, I think we beat Minnesota but their D is scary and going up against our line I fear for Luck's health.

Our Oline are going up against the Minnesota, Oakland and Jags pass rushes the next 3 weeks without our best lineman and the rest ailing. Personally, I'd shut Luck down.

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Watch us beat the Vikings somehow and the Texans lose the Jags of all teams, and Titans lose to KC which I think KC will win that game haha. The way this crazy season has been going who knows what to expect.

It almost seems like every year a team beats the odds and creeps into the playoffs when they have no chance lol.  The way the Texans have played recently it seems like the only team they can beat is the Colts.  It wouldn't shock me if they lost out in all honesty.  It's going to be extremely difficult for the Colts to win out though and I could actually see the Titans taking the division.  

13 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

It almost seems like every year a team beats the odds and creeps into the playoffs when they have no chance lol.  The way the Texans have played recently it seems like the only team they can beat is the Colts.  It wouldn't shock me if they lost out in all honesty.  It's going to be extremely difficult for the Colts to win out though and I could actually see the Titans taking the division.  

Only game we don't have a shot is against Oakland I think. Carr will probably destroy our defense.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:12 PM, RockThatBlue said:

At Minnesota

At Oakland

Against the Jags

How are you feeling about these 3 games?

I like our chances at Minnesota and against Jax but Oakland has a lot to play for and can create big problems for us in our secondary.

Oddly weve played our best games on the road