Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-2.5) at Tennessee (11-13-16)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST....Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Laura Okmin on FOX

....Mid-60s in Nashville..over-under 49.5

GB QB Aaron Rodgers (202 of 318, 2,039 yards, 20 TDs, 5 INTs) is said to bad having a bad year because the Pack has lost 3 times by 5 points or less.

How do you let your team get inti a situation where they have no real running backs like the Pack did the last 2 weeks?

Amyway, vet RB James Starks may come off the injury list for the Pack and Joique Bell just got signed.

That will help GB move the ball when Jordy Nelson (38 catches, 509 yards, 7 Tds), Devontae Adams (44 catches, 465 yards, 6 Tds) and Randall Cobb (41 catches, 542 yards, 3 TDs) aren't open....which seems more often..these days

Pack pass rush has 20 sacks.....and they've allowed just 606 yards rushing in 8 games.......

When you step back for a second..the Packers 'numbers' are far better than their 4-4 record..but they have 5 road games left and they need to win more than half of them

Big game for Titan QB Marcus Mariotta (184 of 291, 2,187 yards, 17 Tds, 8 INTs) and the Titans because Colts are idle and Houston and Jacksonville meet.

RB DeMarco Murray (174 carries, 807 yards, 7 Tds) is the No,.1 rusher in the AFC

Titans have 23 sacks...and they've scored at least  26 points in each of their past five games....Tennessee (4-5)  has to win the next 2 or they're smoked..

.....they fly into Indianapolis next Sunday...and .......they cant win the AFC South at 9-7 if they lose twice to the Colts and Houston

Packers miss OLB Clay Matthews..they need him against Mariotta..who I like going against the Pack injured secondary..

Aaron Rodgers isn't the reason GB is losing......its the pass defense...points are going up on the board here..

I'd take the Packers unless the line goes 3.0..and I like the 'over' even at 49.5. ....this should be a good one to watch

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:29 AM, oldunclemark said:

1 p.m. EST....Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Laura Okmin on FOX

....Mid-60s in Nashville..over-under 49.5

GB QB Aaron Rodgers (202 of 318, 2,039 yards, 20 TDs, 5 INTs) is said to bad having a bad year because the Pack has lost 3 times by 5 points or less.

How do you let your team get inti a situation where they have no real running backs like the Pack did the last 2 weeks?

Amyway, vet RB James Starks may come off the injury list for the Pack and Joique Bell just got signed.

That will help GB move the ball when Jordy Nelson (38 catches, 509 yards, 7 Tds), Devontae Adams (44 catches, 465 yards, 6 Tds) and Randall Cobb (41 catches, 542 yards, 3 TDs) aren't open....which seems more often..these days

Pack pass rush has 20 sacks.....and they've allowed just 606 yards rushing in 8 games.......

When you step back for a second..the Packers 'numbers' are far better than their 4-4 record..but they have 5 road games left and they need to win more than half of them

Big game for Titan QB Marcus Mariotta (184 of 291, 2,187 yards, 17 Tds, 8 INTs) and the Titans because Colts are idle and Houston and Jacksonville meet.

RB DeMarco Murray (174 carries, 807 yards, 7 Tds) is the No,.1 rusher in the AFC

Titans have 23 sacks...and they've scored at least  26 points in each of their past five games....Tennessee (4-5)  has to win the next 2 or they're smoked..

.....they fly into Indianapolis next Sunday...and .......they cant win the AFC South at 9-7 if they lose twice to the Colts and Houston

Packers miss OLB Clay Matthews..they need him against Mariotta..who I like going against the Pack injured secondary..

Aaron Rodgers isn't the reason GB is losing......its the pass defense...points are going up on the board here..

I'd take the Packers unless the line goes 3.0..and I like the 'over' even at 49.5. ....this should be a good one to watch

DeMarco Murray 75-yard TD run quick fast and in a hurry