• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

Just now, weslo1812 said:

I know people are already gonna start with our line is still trash and all that jazz and act like it's a dumpster fire already. Cause they expect our O line to all the sudden be great right off the bat. Not wanting to realize the new guys we got in there and the fact that Kelly had not seen alot of the looks he gonna see from NFL level defenses so it's gonna a learning time for him as far as being able to recognize things and make calls.

Yep, which is why pre-season games are so important. Let's give them learning experiences without worrying about the games counting.

1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

No one's saying that right now. I mean, it's not like the line could've gotten any worse.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Smith has been having a hard time staying healthy the last few years and he's due 19 mil next season with no dead cap to cut him. 
    • Well they replaced Strausser with Sparano which solved a problem.
    • I disagree about Smith.  He’s an absolute road grader as a run blocker. He’s graded as one of the best in that category.  His pass blocking was around 71 last year. Considering the need for knee surgery that’s pretty good considering the DE’s they went up against last year.    Fries was solid last year. He plays with a mean streak and through the whistle. Fries was better last year than Glowinski was as a Colt in my opinion. I don’t see any reason Fries wouldn’t continue to improve. He’s an ascending player.    I hope the Colts hit on drafting Kelly’s replacement.  It was good that he had a bounce back year after 2+ sub par years. However, they can’t pay everyone and having a center with a $14 million cap hit is too much.    You can’t pay everyone. It seems like the Colts have a plan in place to replace Kelly and/or Fries after this season but I expect the Colts oline to be even more consistent this year with a healthy Smith and a QB who is willing to stay in a clean  pocket.  I also feel like the depth is there to handle injuries. 
    • One correction here.  The NFL has loosened the restrictions on veterans.  Six of the players have zero restrictions on how many NFL games a player has accrued. 
    • Nice house in good neighborhood for 200k.  Not where I live!   I agree that many people are under paid.  And @RollerColt is a prime example.   I thought about becoming a school teacher when I retired from the military but it just didn't make finacial sense.  I really appreciate what you do.
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,098

• NJFanatic

NJFanatic 45

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,493

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,091

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 3,791

• ColtsBlueFL