LucasOilStadium

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Yikes. WR depth doe not appear to be a strongsuit this year...

Buffalo is also playing good D and putting hits on the receivers as soon as they try and make the catch. But there has been some bad drops too...no doubt. 

1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

Buffalo is also playing good D and putting hits on the receivers as soon as they try and make the catch. But there has been some bad drops too...no doubt. 

Two of the last 3 drives have ended with drops in the hands of the WR. Dorsett got hit on the catch, but the last drive and the one before Dorsett's were definitely catchable. 

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Two of the last 3 drives have ended with drops in the hands of the WR. Dorsett got hit on the catch, but the last drive and the one before Dorsett's were definitely catchable. 

Like I said there have been some bad drops as you mentioned, but some of them have been because of good physical D from Buffalo. They've been physical.

9 minutes ago, Andrew Luck's Beard said:

Not much to like right now other than Green, McAfee, and the occasional play.

New guys up front, first year with Chad's system fully implemented, and a new D scheme with little to no gameplanning. First game against different competition. And it's against a stout D at that. I expect a number of mistakes and things not to look great.

1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

New guys up front, first year with Chad's system fully implemented, and a new D scheme with little to no gameplanning. First game against different competition. And it's against a stout D at that. I expect a number of mistakes and things not to look great.

But Tolzien looks as trash as he did in Green Bay. Don't get why we didn't keep Freeman. 

Definitely not creating a highlight reel tonight on either side of the ball. I'm only a little disappointed because I was hoping to see something from a WR. But ehhh...Taking this game for what it's worth. Which is not a lot. 

2 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Definitely not creating a highlight reel tonight on either side of the ball. I'm only a little disappointed because I was hoping to see something from a WR. But ehhh...Taking this game for what it's worth. Which is not a lot. 

Passing in this weather is hard. This game should be more about running and stopping the run

Just now, John Waylon said:

Honestly I cannot tell the difference. He's been under just as much pressure with the 2s and he was with the 1s. 

True, it's gonna take time for them all to come together. But with Good injured things get real concerning if it's serious.