LucasOilStadium

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Calm down?  You are the only one using examination marks.

Players are constantly getting minor knee injuries.

Yes...I said calm down cause you said can we stop acting like every injury is a torn ACL in response to my comment where I only said that Twitter had said it was a knee injury and that I don't like the sound knee injuries. That was it, yet you wacted to act as if I was saying it was a torn ACL and I never said anything of the sort or that it was even a serious injury. 

44 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Knee injuries often don't dont turn out well. Also I never said he's probably out for the season or that it was a torn ACL...just I don't like the sound of knee injury. So calm down!!!

Every team has players with knee injuries after every game

I know its preseason but Chuds playcalling at times tonight really has me scratching my head. Running into stacked boxes at times and throwing a screen on 3rd and long plus not doing his QB any favors early in the game to get him warmed up with some easy completions

Glad we got the win. I thought the 3rd unit looked better than our 2nd. Again I also think Morrison earned the right to start next week as did Rogers. Number of injuries we had is a bit concerning. Hope they are all minor. Forgets the exact number we had. At least 3

48 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Yes...I said calm down cause you said can we stop acting like every injury is a torn ACL in response to my comment where I only said that Twitter had said it was a knee injury and that I don't like the sound knee injuries. That was it, yet you wacted to act as if I was saying it was a torn ACL and I never said anything of the sort or that it was even a serious injury. 

I was obviously exaggerating, you didn't even mention ACL,  but you were seeming to worry with very little info available.

Colts did not show any rust or lack of energy from the cancellation of the HOF Game, and the decision to sit out Andrew Luck in the sidelines, as Adam Vinateri's 38-yard field goal in the fourth quarter was enough to earn Indianapolis's first preseason win on the road, by defeating Buffalo 19-18. Both Colts back up QB's Scott Tolzein and Stephen Morris combined for 244 yards of Total Offense, and 17 of 32 passes completed, each QB scoring a Colts touchdown.

Indianapolis will next play, and host, the Baltimore Ravens in their home opener and next preseason game next Saturday Night at LOS (the building).  Ravens defeated the Carolina Panthers in their game 22-19 in Baltimore on Thursday Night.

Enjoy your week and Colts fans, and we will see you here next Saturday Night. We will see you here by then, and GO COLTS!!!!  :)    :coltslogo:   :1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:  :rock: