1-24 Cincinnati Bengals
1-25 Pittsburgh Steelers
1-26 Seattle Seahawks
1-27 Green Bay Packers
1-28 Kansas City Chiefs
1-29 Arizona Cardinals
1-30 Carolina Panthers
1-31 Denver Broncos

Halfway through the first round, here's where we stand.

1-1 Los Angeles Rams: Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State
1-2 Cleveland Browns: Jared Goff, QB, California
1-3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (trade): Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State
1-4 Dallas Cowboys: DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon
1-5 Jacksonville Jaguars: Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss
1-6 Baltimore Ravens: Joey Bosa, DL, Ohio State
1-7 San Francisco 49ers: Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA
1-8 Philadelphia Eagles: Ezekiel Elliot, RB, Ohio State
1-9 San Diego Chargers (trade): Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State
1-10 New Orleans Saints (trade): Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida
1-11 Chicago Bears: Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame
1-12 New York Giants (trade): Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss
1-13 Miami Dolphins: Sheldon Rankins, DL, Louisville
1-14 Oakland Raiders: Shaq Lawson, DE/LB, Clemson
1-15 Tennessee Titans: Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State
1-16 Detroit Lions: Josh Doctson, WR, TCU
1-17 Atlanta Falcons
1-18 Indianapolis Colts
1-19 Buffalo Bills
1-20 New York Jets
1-21 Washington Redskins
1-22 Houston Texans
1-23 Minnesota Vikings
1-24 Cincinnati Bengals
1-25 Pittsburgh Steelers
1-26 Seattle Seahawks
1-27 Green Bay Packers
1-28 Kansas City Chiefs
1-29 Arizona Cardinals
1-30 Carolina Panthers
1-31 Denver Broncos

Top available prospects remaining:

DT A’Shawn Robinson Alabama
DT Andrew Billings Baylor
OLB Darron Lee Ohio State
CB Mackensie Alexander Clemson
DE Emmanuel Ogbah Oklahoma State
DT Jarran Reed Alabama
G Cody Whitehair Kansas State
ILB Reggie Ragland Alabama
DT Kenny Clark UCLA
OLB Leonard Floyd Georgia
OLB Noah Spence Eastern Kentucky
QB Connor Cook Michigan State
OT Taylor Decker Ohio State
CB William Jackson III Houston
DT Robert Nkemdiche Ole Miss
DE Kevin Dodd Clemson
QB Paxton Lynch Memphis
WR Corey Coleman Baylor
DE Jonathan Bullard Florida
WR Michael Thomas Ohio State
DT Austin Johnson Penn State
OT Jason Spriggs Indiana
C Ryan Kelly Alabama

WOW! I didn't expect both of my top prospects to be on the board. This was tough, but I'm happy to make this pick. Very happy,

With the #17 overall pick, the Atlanta Falcons select Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama.

No pressure @CheezyColt but you and the Indianapolis Colts are on the clock

The Colts have serious concerns about protecting their quarterback as well as getting after the opposing QB. It would seem that the Colts need to either go for an O-Lineman or pass rusher. A solid upgrade on the D-Line could also be acceptable. Maybe a long term option opposite of Vontae. Lots of good things said about WJ III.

When it comes down to it, there are several good options at this point. In this mock, however, Grigson is going to swing for the fences to try and add something of a pass rush and give new DC Monachino something to play with.

With the 18th overall pick in the Indianapolis Colts select Noah Spence, Eastern Kentucky University.

Spence had massive hype after dominating at the Senior Bowl. That hype, which had him going in the top 10, has since died down a little bit after a less than spectacular combine showing.  We would have to be convinced he is past his troubles and have Mathis become his big brother. As I said, there were plenty of directions we could go, but in this mock we just didn't see the value of the remaining tackles or interior O-Lineman as being more than a pass rush.

Now, hit me with your thoughts!

11 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

The Colts have serious concerns about protecting their quarterback as well as getting after the opposing QB. It would seem that the Colts need to either go for an O-Lineman or pass rusher. A solid upgrade on the D-Line could also be acceptable. Maybe a long term option opposite of Vontae. Lots of good things said about WJ III.

When it comes down to it, there are several good options at this point. In this mock, however, Grigson is going to swing for the fences to try and add something of a pass rush and give new DC Monachino something to play with.

With the 18th overall pick in the Indianapolis Colts select Noah Spence, Eastern Kentucky University.

Spence had massive hype after dominating at the Senior Bowl. That hype, which had him going in the top 10, has since died down a little bit after a less than spectacular combine showing.  We would have to be convinced he is past his troubles and have Mathis become his big brother. As I said, there were plenty of directions we could go, but in this mock we just didn't see the value of the remaining tackles or interior O-Lineman as being more than a pass rush.

I might be in the minority, but I do like this pick. I think it makes a lot of sense. 

2 hours ago, CheezyColt said:

I actually really like this pick.  I think DQ and Mathis are good enough leaders that they can help keep him straight so he focuses on football.  Some say he's the best pure pass rusher in the draft, so I like it.

3 hours ago, Exodus said:

I might be in the minority, but I do like this pick. I think it makes a lot of sense. 

I don't think you are in the minority. Grigson believes in "a shooter needs to keep shooting" even if he misses. Hence I feel that even though he missed on Bjoern Werner, he won't shy away from taking a risk on Noah Spence if the upside offsets the risk. So I think it is a realistic pick.

The Jets are the team that blitzes the most in the league and uses creative ways to put pressure on the QB. With that said there is a player in this draft that was released to wreak havoc in opponent's offenses in variety of ways last season and his name is Darron Lee.

With the 20th pick the New York Jets select  Darron Lee, Ohio State

@tweezy32and Washington are on the clock.

With the 22nd pick the Houston Texans select Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor. Gives the Texans the deep threat that they need and someone who can go up and get it. Might have a little bit of an issue with drops but mistakes can be corrected. 

@NFLfan, the Vikings are on the clock.

With the 23rd pick of the 2016 NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Baylor DT Andrew Billings.

Billings was the BPA on the Vikings fans' Big Board (on the Daily Norseman). Billings improves the depth on the defensive line. He may be the eventual replacement for Sharrif Floyd who has been solid when he plays but has missed a lot of time with injuries. 

@jvan1973 The Bengals are on the clock.

With needs mainly at CB and Safety yet none of the top at these positions left, the Steelers will finally get some help on the defensive line with one of the best run-stuffers in the draft! So with the 25th pick in the Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select A'Shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama!!

@MTC and the Seattle Seahawks are now on the clock!!

Three picks remain in the first round: 

1-29 Arizona Cardinals
1-30 Carolina Panthers
1-31 Buffalo Bills (trade)

Top remaining prospects:

DE Emmanuel Ogbah Oklahoma State
DT Kenny Clark UCLA
QB Connor Cook Michigan State
CB William Jackson III Houston
DT Robert Nkemdiche Ole Miss
DE Kevin Dodd Clemson
DE Jonathan Bullard Florida
WR Michael Thomas Ohio State
DT Austin Johnson Penn State
OT Jason Spriggs Indiana

4 minutes ago, Traines said:

With the 29th pick in the NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Safety, Karl Joseph, West Virginia

Secondary is one of the areas we were looking to improve so we went with the best Safety, and one of the best players, in the draft.

@Footballlax31 and the Panthers are now on the clock!

i like tha tpick...and with mathieu man that is some secondary

16 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Undetermined as of now.  I have 3 rounds worth of draft picks posted in the first post, but things are going along pretty smoothly.  If people want, we can extend it to more than just 3 rounds.  Whatever the GMs want

I'd do the entire draft if possible if we are doing more than 3 rounds. Just have to evaluate how quickly the first 3 rounds go.

Is the other 12 hour version going to end after 2 rounds? It might be expedient to devote all focus and resources on this newer version which seems to be going smoothly, IMO.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I'd do the entire draft if possible if we are doing more than 3 rounds. Just have to evaluate how quickly the first 3 rounds go.

Is the other 12 hour version going to end after 2 rounds? It might be expedient to devote all focus and resources on this newer version which seems to be going smoothly, IMO.

I believe that one is scheduled to go 3 rounds.  Going all 7 rounds would work, but we may have to decrease the time per pick to 3 or 2 hours for rounds 4-7.  We can see how people feel after 3 rounds and what they wanna do. 

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I believe that one is scheduled to go 3 rounds.  Going all 7 rounds would work, but we may have to decrease the time per pick to 3 or 2 hours for rounds 4-7.  We can see how people feel after 3 rounds and what they wanna do. 

I agree. I would reduce the time between picks to 3 hours for rounds 4-7, half of the 6 hours for the first 3 rounds.

16 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

This seems reasonable to me.  I'd go all 7 just for the fun of it.  If there's enough support for that.  When you get in those rounds, if all the guys you know are gone, anyone who wants to opt out can and can be deemed to have elected to autodraft according to whatever the BPA is on the Fanspeak list.  Which by the way, we should use one of the more established websites, ESPN, CBS, NFL.com, etc. instead of fanspeak, but that's just my opinion.  I don't really care a great deal since everyone probably looks at tons of those websites.  

46 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

This seems reasonable to me.  I'd go all 7 just for the fun of it.  If there's enough support for that.  When you get in those rounds, if all the guys you know are gone, anyone who wants to opt out can and can be deemed to have elected to autodraft according to whatever the BPA is on the Fanspeak list. 

I agree with this. I believe there are other reliable members who would be open to take over for those who opt out.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

I agree with this. I believe there are other reliable members who would be open to take over for those who opt out.

With just over a week left, I think it would be quicker to simply put that team on autodraft if they so elect in order to have a chance at finishing - so picks are made instantaneous with the prior GM's selection.  But with a 2 hour pick time frame, I don't really care.  If we even got close to finishing, we could just down the time to like 30 minutes with a day left or something.  I know that's not a reasonable time frame for anyone really, especially through the course of the the work week.  But if we were close to round 7 with 24 hours to go, I think that's fair for the sake of finishing the whole darn thing.  I just think that once you get to the 4th round, it needs to pick up pace so that making 150 selections in less than a week is feasibly possible.