Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

interesting colts cover on the forum

CR91

its freeman and jackson one thats a FA and the other people are predicting will get cut because of his 5 mil cap hit. sign that we plan on keeping them or its just a cover and im an * for even thinking this was thread worthy. boy I have a feeling a lot will choose the latter haha

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Interesting.  I don't think it's an accident like I said earlier.  We now have two sure starters replacing players who could potentially not be with us next year.  Changing just ahead of FA.  Coincidence?  Maybe, I guess we will find out soon.  

I don't think it's a coincidence. 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:37 AM, aaron11 said:

How would we get better, rather than worse by cutting jackson right now?

Because DQ isn't as good as you think. We need a young playmaking LB next to Free, Sio Moore could be that guy. IMO Sio Moore would be better than DQ if he starts 16 games next season.

On 2/16/2016 at 10:12 AM, richard pallo said:

I don't think it's an accident. I believe Jackson is also on the USO tour with coach Pagano.  Don't think you would send him and then release him.  Shows Freeman that we value him as a key player for the team.  I don't think those pictures get posted without a lot of discussion.  JMO

The Rams asked Laurinaitis to come to L.A. and do some promotional stuff and then turned around and cut him.  

Anything can happen in the NFL....anything

13 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

Because DQ isn't as good as you think. We need a young playmaking LB next to Free, Sio Moore could be that guy. IMO Sio Moore would be better than DQ if he starts 16 games next season.

Man he should've gotten more playing time I know he had to learn the playbook but it seems he can learn on the fly 

16 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

what has moore done to make anyone think he's our next starter

17 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

you say that like you think are better at evaluating the roster than the coaches

23 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

He was great his rookie year with Oakland. He was on PFF's all rookie team. Graded out very well. Then he got injured his 2nd season.

thats not nearly enough evidence .  oakland parted with him for late round picks and they are desperate for help at ILB