Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+1.5) @ Carolina (1-17-16)

oldunclemark

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Games this against teams I "hate" are what makes football fun when you're team isnt in the playoffs. Hopefully Denver does the same tonight, my dad will be quiet. lmao

lol but the reason why some  Colts fans hate Seattle is laughable, imo...

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, aaron11 said:

:blah:

I know I don't get how some Colts fan's don't understand why we don't want Wilson winning. It's common sense. When you have half the media saying Wilson is better than Luck and the dude already has a ring, him getting a 2nd ring we would never hear the end of that crap. I think Luck is better so it gets old with me.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yes it does. Sick of hearing about how much better Wilson is over Luck. No way do I want him getting Ring 2.

I honestly never even hear this about Wilson over Luck. Most logical fans I know realize Wilson has had the much better more balanced team around him then Luck has had.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I honestly never even hear this about Wilson over Luck. Most logical fans I know realize Wilson has had the much better more balanced team around him then Luck has had.

you see it a lot on nfl.com

no, it does not matter, but nothing we do as fans really does

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know I don't get how some Colts fan's don't understand why we don't want Wilson winning. It's common sense. When you have half the media saying Wilson is better than Luck and the dude already has a ring, him getting a 2nd ring we would never hear the end of that crap. I think Luck is better so it gets old with me.

I dont care if Andrew Luck is considered the greatest...I just want the Colts to win.

I'm expecting Seattle to make a game of this one way or the other but they have to get a wr in the draft. They only have Baldwin and Lockett and Baldwin didn't really show up until the 2nd half of the season, Both are probably better off as slot receivers

3 minutes ago, Gavin said:

I'm expecting Seattle to make a game of this one way or the other but they have to get a wr in the draft. They only have Baldwin and Lockett and Baldwin didn't really show up until the 2nd half of the season, Both are probably better off as slot receivers

I agree with that but what happens when Carolina gets some receivers?

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I agree with that but what happens when Carolina gets some receivers?

ya don't worry abut about what other teams do so much. Carolina getting receivers wont be what hinders Seattle in the future, Seattle has to address the O Line to

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

It's got nothing to do with Wilson, and all to do with the defense. For me at least. I actually think Wilson is a boss and respect his attitude/level of play.  

Wilson is a likeable guy and I have nothing against him on a personal level, just sick of hearing his hype. He has had a stacked Defense from day 1. With his Defense any average QB like Trent Dilfer could win at least 1 SB haha 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wilson is a likeable guy and I have nothing against him on a personal level, just sick of hearing his hype. He has had a stacked Defense from day 1. With his Defense any average QB can QB like Trent Dilfer could win at least 1 SB haha 

Where are you hearing his hype? I have heard no hype. All I have heard is due respect.