Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+1.5) @ Carolina (1-17-16)

oldunclemark

1:05 EST....Joe Buck Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews on FOX

uppers 40s and sunny...over-under at 44

Great matchup of the No.1 scoring Offense (31.1 - Carolina) and the No,.1 scoring defense (17.3 - Seattle)

Seattle QB Russell Wilson (3429 of 483, 4,024 yards, 34 Tds, 8 INTs) saved last week's game  in Minnesota with ridiculous scrambling plays which avoided losses.

Doug Baldwin *(78 catches, 1,069 yards, 14 TDs) will be ready and vet RB Marshawn Lynch may decide to showup as well (maybe)

Carolina QB Cam newton *(296 of 496, 35 Tds, 10 INTs) got a valuable week off he's the only NFL QB to run for more yards (636) than Russell Wilson (553)

TE Greg Olsen (77 catches, 1, 104 yards ) and Mr. Key Drop Ted Ginn (44 catches, 739 yards) faces Seattle's "Legion of big contracts' (Richard Sherman, Cam Chancellor and Earl Thomas)

HB Jonothan Stewart  (242 carries, 989 yards) is probable and should play

Carolina has 24 pass interception and 44 QB sacks

1 1/2 points is basically an even game and Seattle is going to win this. Carolina has had a great season but I think their lack of quality receivers gets them here.
SeaHawks are always so confident and Wilson is just to quick to hit hard.

Forget points..take Seattle to win

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, my heart says Carolina,  my head says Seattle.

I'm not going to be able to watch this one.  Heading out to my grandaughter's birthday party.   However  it is at the Bowling Alley, so maybe they'll have the game on there. haha  :dunno:    Probably.

@jvan1973 you can just keep me updated like I did you yesterday when you were at your daughter's party.  :thmup:

I'll be home in time for the Denver/Pittsburgh game   and may or may not join in conversation.  

Have a Great day, everyone.    

Its short sample size but Saturday, the bolder coach..the one who took chances (Bill and Bruce) won out

...and the more conservative (or less bold) ones, did not.

Brice Arians stayed in character and while his last 2 bold moves didn't work, it was his way. His style

I would say Pete Carroll is more likely to gamble than Ron Rivera.

Players probably always want to gamble but is the willingness to gamble a necessity in the post-season...

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Its short sample size but Saturday, the bolder coach..the one who took chances (Bill and Bruce) won out

...and the more conservative (or less bold) ones, did not.

Brice Arians stayed in character and while his last 2 bold moves didn't work, it was his way. His style

I would say Pete Carroll is more likely to gamble than Ron Rivera.

Players probably always want to gamble but is the willingness to gamble a necessity in the post-season...

They don't call Rivera "Riverboat Ron" for nothing

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

They don't call Rivera "Riverboat Ron" for nothing

Agreed I was reading like what? Have you seen the panthers the past 2 years lol...

Rivera is the bigger risk taker.  Panthers take this I think. 

I was telling the wife last night how insane the NFC is.  In my eyes Seattle pummel the Cards, Panthers have advantage over the Seahawks and cards seem to match well with Panthers lol... crazy how the final 3 ended.  The outlier was GB who I think gets spanked by all 3

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

They may very well be a team of destiny right now.

# that, no way. They had a cupcake regular season schedule and everyone around here who couldn't give a % last year when they were terrible, is acting like they have been superfans for years because of it. Arizona save us from the bandwagon stupidity.

2 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

# that, no way. They had a cupcake regular season schedule and everyone around here who couldn't give a % last year when they were terrible, is acting like they have been superfans for years because of it. Arizona save us from the bandwagon stupidity.

That happens everywhere. Notice how many bandwagon Seattle fans have come out of the woodwork.