Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim is the problem with this team

superrep1967

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On January 5, 2016 at 10:56 PM, superrep1967 said:

Somebody on here mentioned before that Jim was the problem and I agree.  I'm no longer a Colts fan our owner is a * and these losers who will never build a team that will compete with the likes of the Pats and Steelers.  It'll be the same old song and dance. Jim go home and pop your pills because it's odious you don't care about this team so I don't either. So I guess will be the Clippers of the NFL in the old days. Luck please don't resign with this team if you care about winning and your health. 

Good, then i don't have to take the time to block your posts.

good luck to you and your new team.  You might try the Texans board.  They are feeling pretty good about themselves. (For a few more days anyway)

On 1/6/2016 at 11:03 AM, Indygal1218 said:

I don't have any specifics, but I heard several years ago that Wilbon has some sort of issue with Irsay anyway. I'm thinking he's probably always willing to point the finger in Irsay's direction regardless of the issue.

The PTI reaction proves your point. 

Earlier in the season, when the thinking was that Pagano was on the hot seat in a SB or bust season, the PTI guys labeled Irsay as being impetuous and wild-eyed, prone to crazy decisions made on a whim.

Now, Irsay chooses to keep his staff in tact, and they find fault with that. 

Those two guys in particular have a major issue with Irsay, and whatever it is, it prevents them from being even remotely objective.

On 1/5/2016 at 11:12 PM, jskinnz said:

Am interested in when your hiatus from the team begins.  I mean you are still posting on the Colts' site.  

He's just a troll using multiple accounts to like his own posts.  We should have a new button on here that says "Troll Alert" and if enough people click it that person is ejected and blocked from even reading the site from that IP (yeah I know, you can't keep a good troll down) but at least we could annoy them in return for wasting our time.  

On 1/5/2016 at 11:12 PM, jskinnz said:

Am interested in when your hiatus from the team begins.  I mean you are still posting on the Colts' site.  

He's just a troll using multiple accounts to like his own posts.  We should have a new button on here that says "Troll Alert" and if enough people click it that person is ejected and blocked from even reading the site from that IP (yeah I know, you can't keep a good troll down) but at least we could annoy them in return for wasting our time.