Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts won, right?

ColtStrong

I don't think you've read many posts if you haven't seen anything positive. 

For the record, I was on the record saying I thought we would win (unless we had 2 or more turnovers).  I think that was both accurate and optimistic.  I also have stated for months we needed to run TE crossing routes, check downs to the backs and pound it with Gore so that some longer routes for Hilton open up.  Guess what?  All that finally happened and predictably led to a victory.  But for me, the key factors were no critical penalties and no turnovers.   We'd be undefeated if we did those two things all season.  

I've been all over the threads and there's all sorts of happiness about the result as well as the effect of the change that many harped on for months (getting rid of Pep).  There's posts about us going undefeated the rest of the year etc.  You just see what you choose to see apparently. 

It makes me wonder if our Colts could have beaten the Patriots if Chudzinski had been calling the plays then too. While that's neither here nor there, I will say that I had a celebratory shot of Patron tonight afterwards.

Proud of everyone involved with this win, including our fellow fans representing who were in attendance.

It was a great team effort and the boys can be very proud of themselves--the only downer was the injury to Adams.  Even though we lost the last few weeks, the effort has been there--lets face it, in the last 3 weeks we lost to the best team in the NFC in overtime, one of the best 2 teams in the AFC by a touchdown, and today we beat probably the best team in the NFL--the only average performance was the loss to New Orleans.

Too many here are to quick to throw the toys out of the playpen when things get a bit tough.

It was a great team effort and the boys can be very proud of themselves--the only downer was the injury to Adams.  Even though we lost the last few weeks, the effort has been there--lets face it, in the last 3 weeks we lost to the best team in the NFC in overtime, one of the best 2 teams in the AFC by a touchdown, and today we beat probably the best team in the NFL--the only average performance was the loss to New Orleans.

Too many here are to quick to throw the toys out of the playpen when things get a bit tough.

The biggest downer was the injury to Henry Anderson, which Pagano described as a "pretty significant knee injury."

Adams might be back after the bye but Anderson is likely done for the season.

Now that's a bummer.

I have yet to see one thread enjoying our victory. All I see is Bull. I'm happy, and it can lead to good things. I'm a glass half full kind of person. Life is too short to think otherwise.... Go Colts

Comes with the territory. We were picked by many to go to the SB but I do agree if anyone says anything negative about this win they are really finding stuff to nitpick. I guess the Punt Return against us, that's about it haha

It makes me wonder if our Colts could have beaten the Patriots if Chudzinski had been calling the plays then too. While that's neither here nor there, I will say that I had a celebratory shot of Patron tonight afterwards.

Proud of everyone involved with this win, including our fellow fans representing who were in attendance.

I was actually thinking the same thing. But alas, like you said that is in the past now.